Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever I have diarrhea, I just tell myself to be patient and it goes away.
And how many’s times have you shit yourself using that method??

On the second day of creation, according to the Bible (Genesis 1:6-8), God created the sky, or the "firmament," to separate the waters. The sky was established to divide the "waters above" from the "waters below." This act essentially organized the universe, distinguishing between the heavens and the earth.

Here’s the passage from Genesis 1:6-8 (KJV):

This "firmament" was called Heaven, and that was the significant creation event of the second day.
TIAYG (from chatGPT) 🌊🦈🌊+ your choice of heaven :pointup: or hell below 👇❤️‍🔥

or

you're welcome by the way.

Who did you miss on?

Do we need to ask if there's an SK in this game? Did I miss a mention of them in N0 and N1? Mafia?
If you are in Mafia can you put your hands up for me? Ta.
And Dero, if you are JOAT, did you attempt a kill last nite?

Who do we think everyone missed on?

Do we need to ask if there's an SK in this game? Did I miss a mention of them in N0 and N1? Mafia?
If you are in Mafia can you put your hands up for me? Ta.
And Dero, if you are JOAT, did you attempt a kill last nite?

Who do we think everyone missed on?
No one has mentioned a serial killer, I've an assumption there is one.

So which of the two are you thinking should be the go today? I've seen some votes on MBR, but I wouldn't wanna miss with my vote.

We should lean on those with roles and info, I think both could be opposing evil. Evil v Evil often happens in these games (and good v good, too).

BFew will likely share later and we have a seer around somewhere hopefully who can help

And once again… only evil would come out with that explanation!

Happy to hang for being right lol

Happy to hang? Okay then, that helps. I have a feeling we’ve caught a live one trying to deflect.

Demureprincess thanks MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should lean on those with roles and info, I think both could be opposing evil. Evil v Evil often happens in these games (and good v good, too).

BFew will likely share later and we have a seer around somewhere hopefully who can help
Yeah it's why I am waiting to vote as BFew will be sharing some info and I am keen to know who to vote for, some interesting early looks though.

Thanks Zerg. I didn't go back far enough.

SO Sk, Mafia Wolves....so we assume 4 each?
Goon and Manipulative Wolf gone.

JOAT?
DOC
SEER?
VIG
2 Flogs gone.
do we assume 1 left?
How many villagers?

Happy to hang? Okay then, that helps. I have a feeling we’ve caught a live one trying to deflect.

Demureprincess thanks MC Bad Genius
You haven’t caught shit 😂😂

I’m just a silly villager being an arse!

You’ll see peoples! I’m too obvious to be evil

Thanks Zerg. I didn't go back far enough.

SO Sk, Mafia Wolves....so we assume 4 each?
Goon and Manipulative Wolf gone.

JOAT?
DOC
SEER?
VIG
2 Flogs gone.
do we assume 1 left?
How many villagers?
4 per faction feels high for a 20 player game, but Nothing mentioned factions of 4 so who the **** knows.

I would have assumed we started with 3 mafia, 3 wolves, a SK, 3 flogs and 4 other village roles, with the rest villagers given what's transpired so far, but as I said earlier, assumptions are the beginning of all bad things in werewolf.

But I’m loving the fact that the 2 people who I’m most sus on and who more than likely share a pm have voted me

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Who had voted for you party girl?
I’m feeling Wiz is trying to deflect onto me bc his hiding away in a pm with Horsey maybe.

Just vibes I’m getting. Could be wrong but they definitely seem to be bouncing off each other. Helpful villagers or evil partners??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back