Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

We (well, I) don’t know our powers but I assume that that we do.

I will use the seer tonight.
A confused flog is not a great for the village! Ya wanna sort that out pretty please with acorns on top

It’s a TIAYG game, I’m not going to find out.

I was evil in the last one of these and we didn’t even know our roles so didn’t know our powers.

Thanks again to Bluelegs for pulling off the victory in that game 😎

Ie I just know that we were Mafia, we didn’t know who was what role or even the list of roles we were - we had to guess (though it was easy when our roleblock was successful to deduce we had a roleblock).

Oh so close, I’m the last flog.

But have a crack if you want 😊
Smoking Cigar GIF by HBO Max

Ie I just know that we were Mafia, we didn’t know who was what role or even the list of roles we were - we had to guess (though it was easy when our roleblock was successful to deduce we had a roleblock).

I’ve played in one similar, we were wolves I think? and someone was submitting about 6 actions a night until we worked out what roles we had 😂

A confused flog is not a great for the village! Ya wanna sort that out pretty please with acorns on top
What the hell?
What Chipmunk likely means is that in a TIAYG game, the specific flog powers - actions - rules have not been provided to anyone (including the Flogs).

Those who are reacting with amazement at Chips response are now looking a bit sus.

I’ve just looked at my banner.

You get a badge for just playing serial_thrilla ’s Town of Salem game?

What Chipmunk likely means is that in a TIAYG game, the specific flog powers - actions - rules have not been provided to anyone (including the Flogs).

Those who are reacting with amazement at Chips response are now looking a bit sus.
This is my first TIAYG game. I genuinely had no idea. It sounds amazing :D If I was chip I'd be trying every power in one hit tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back