Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just an early hunch
Like Quasimodo.

It should be clear I'm not in either clan now, so we can concentrate on real candidates.

I read that as
Lets get an early lunch
like some quesadillas.

God I'm hungry.

That makes absolutely zero sense unless you infact aren’t good 👍🏻
and as i likely will be dead tongiht you will see i am Vilalger.s

So sure you can keep trying hide behind your clever posts as suggested in PM . but all wil lbe revealed in my DEAD PM

You could argue that’s a win for the village, we don’t lose any good roles and sir spamalot won’t incessantly post allowing evil to hide.

MarcMaverick you’ve been awful quiet so far by your standards. Are you big evil, little evil or neutral?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is now Day 3

The Village Santa ("ant") says he's very sorry for being 3 days late in updating you on what to expect again for Xmas this year.
Day 1: A pair of flogs (just for you myblueroan)
Day 2: Two turtlenecked base jumpers
Day 3: Three French men

Ants got a saw throat, so I couldn't quite understand what he said for what to expect for Day 4.
But it sounded something like encoding hamlet.

You could argue that’s a win for the village, we don’t lose any good roles and sir spamalot won’t incessantly post allowing evil to hide.

MarcMaverick you’ve been awful quiet so far by your standards. Are you big evil, little evil or neutral?

Sorry Guys, just had a lot on my mind. To answer your question, I am not evil at all. I am either neutral(at worst) or good.

I've actually got a white lab coat and a set of scrubs in my closet and a defib machine.

Sorry Guys, just had a lot on my mind. To answer your question, I am not evil at all. I am either neutral(at worst) or good.

I've actually got a white lab coat and a set of scrubs in my closet and a defib machine.

What role are you claiming?

I bleed Blue MC Bad Genius

What role are you claiming?
O.K yesterday I posted a gif of someone with a stethoscope, today I mentioned that I have a white lab coat, a set of scrubs and a defib machine. Another clue is that I sometimes work in a medical clinic . What job am I?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back