Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Chippy ...are you making this up for a lark???

IS there even a 3rd Flog?

Camon MC...Can you confirm you pm'd Chip about the seer?

2 hours before deadline on a Saturday evening? Why would I do that?

Hi I’ve been at a wedding all day and haven’t read anything since the amulet talk. Who’s the vote?

Marc or Kurve?

Kurve is now ‘known’ good

So sounds like we either pick a side on the IBB/Marc debate or we go with someone else.

I’m going to just follow what BFew/Kurve says as they seem the most engaged 😂

2 hours before deadline on a Saturday evening? Why would I do that?
Ueah. I know.
I think it's more likely that our MC is very excited about his band reunion and not concentrating at his best.☺️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I end up being the vote just make sure there’s a good second in place. No idea if the amulet protects from lynch
Right. I forgot about that!

I think I'm caught up. myblueroan slow down and remember to breathe. I count 6 in the known good column, which leaves 4/7 of the remainder in the faking it column if there's 3 per faction and an SK. Does that match your counting?

Surely The Majestic is one of the fakers. MC Bad Genius
I haven't made a claim yet, mostly because last time I did no one believed it. But yeah.

Catching up a bit.

So i gather there was a quick change (correcting mistake) of the night results this morning that maybe proves Kurve is the bus driver? Is this solid info.

If so I will move my vote off them.

Vote seems on dogs and wizz now.

I still think MM trying to set me up. But I've never played TIAYG WW before so no idea how likely there would be to have 2 docs (potentially considering lack of night kills)

I think if we go MM best case is we nab minor evil, worst case we lose an extra doc. Rather we Seer here over night.

Wizz has claimed village right. Worst case here we loss a villager but best case we nab big evil.

Going to move off kurve and go wizardmelon.

MC Bad Genius

Catching up a bit.

So i gather there was a quick change (correcting mistake) of the night results this morning that maybe proves Kurve is the bus driver? Is this solid info.

If so I will move my vote off them.

Vote seems on dogs and wizz now.

I still think MM trying to set me up. But I've never played TIAYG WW before so no idea how likely there would be to have 2 docs (potentially considering lack of night kills)

I think if we go MM best case is we nab minor evil, worst case we lose an extra doc. Rather we Seer here over night.

Wizz has claimed village right. Worst case here we loss a villager but best case we nab big evil.

Going to move off kurve and go wizardmelon.

MC Bad Genius
Wizzy has been very suspicious with the quietness and then the claims and trying to deflect to others. It's why I decided to vote him.

Also if the (morning thread results) mc stuff up is true that has to mean a role blocker right?

Otherwise how did Dero's kill fail?

Yeah that’s my read of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back