Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Now is a good time for one.
I don't have a fun role or a role at all. I am just a simple person trying to survive the lynch. I've suspicions on a few which is why I have thrown a vote Wizzy's way.

What we know:

1 JOAT: Dero ( oh wow! There IS a Joat!😃)

2 DOC: IBB...3 possible 2nd Doc Mav

4 VIG: Bfew (he/she/they)

SEER: not a role in this game

5 BUS DRIVER: Kurve

6 FLOGS: MKMatty, Itsmyshow, Chip??

Villagers:

Gralin - gawn
Raz - gawn

7 Horsey - LEGIT
8 Zerg- ( CLAIM)
9 DP - ( CLAIM)

WOLVES:
Alpha - wick
10 New Alpha or Cub - ?
Manipulative Wolf - BEaston

MAFIA:
11 HEAD ?
12 No 2. ?
GOON - Nothing

13 SK: ?

Evil or SK: Dank, Wiz, Maj
Wiz has also claimed village.
Dank and Maj now only 2 unclaimed.
I put myself as legit Zerg, cos I know I am. 🙂
I hope we seer IBB or Mav tonite. Good to get that settled.

Also if the (morning thread results) mc stuff up is true that has to mean a role blocker right?

Otherwise how did Dero's kill fail?
Yep
Landed on roleblock.

Catching up a bit.

So i gather there was a quick change (correcting mistake) of the night results this morning that maybe proves Kurve is the bus driver? Is this solid info.

If so I will move my vote off them.

Vote seems on dogs and wizz now.

I still think MM trying to set me up. But I've never played TIAYG WW before so no idea how likely there would be to have 2 docs (potentially considering lack of night kills)

I think if we go MM best case is we nab minor evil, worst case we lose an extra doc. Rather we Seer here over night.

Wizz has claimed village right. Worst case here we loss a villager but best case we nab big evil.

Going to move off kurve and go wizardmelon.

MC Bad Genius
Basically, from my understanding, is TIAYG WW is the most bare-bones, old-school WW. You're given a role and that's it.

Basically, from my understanding, is TIAYG WW is the most bare-bones, old-school WW. You're given a role and that's it.
And no one knows what ever other roles there are you have to take a guess along the way and question everyone.

LOL

I’ve been told that my seer result was a mistake and dogs in fact seered as Seer 😂

Let’s not vote him out!
With the NRL grandfinal starting in 40 minutes, there could be a few absent/drunk or mistaken players tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BFew does the IBB lynch or the MM lynch give us more info, I suppose that’s the question.

DERO do we have a good reason why Kurve and not IBB?
I have been busy today. The only reason I’m pushing a kill on Kurve ie becaus to a the Joat and I missed a lil on her.

You morons can make up your own minds.

Shit.
It is too.
Was just about to get telly ready
Wondered why Dominos Pizza was doing its nearly 2 for the price of one pizzas special on grand final night!
You'd got me, I thought maybe I was wrong and it's tonight as I was planning my day tomorrow about watching all the games.

Haha, I should've gotten dominos! Lol

If I end up being the vote just make sure there’s a good second in place. No idea if the amulet protects from lynch
I'd assume that the amulet will protect you from the lynch today too.
Assuming you actually have it, as opposed to a Mafia team-mate of yours might have it (if you are evil/neutral and Mafia)

Who are you going to give it too tonight (the amulet)?

Shit.
It is too.
Was just about to get telly ready
Wondered why Dominos Pizza was doing its nearly 2 for the price of one pizzas special on grand final night!

I mean pizza is good either way piping hot or stone cold.

The Dank that claimed to have the Amulet (randomised after my amulet stuff-up)?
A 2 way lynch of Dank and Wiz is ok with me. I've already changed my vote back to Wiz.
Tend to believe Wiz. But it's been a long day in WW land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back