Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's my question: If IBB is a Doc, what were his night action? Like did who did he protect?

You're in a PM, aren't you?

Wasnt Me GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Come on DP. You and I are the last remaining villagers. One of the docs is the godfather.
A Win condition for Zerg is probably to stop either him and the other evil (Dank) from being lynched today.

A Win condition for Zerg is probably to stop either him and the other evil (Dank) from being lynched today.
Let me spell this out.

The Mafia killed dogs because they knew his seer result would end their game. They had to take that risk and hope the village stuffed up their protects.

l am really enjoying MM and IBB both liking my posts.

Unfortunately my seer of IBB last night was unsuccessful.

I noticed Dank influencing the village earlier regarding IBB being more likely the doc (which I agree with) although I am still not convinced. I am also surprised that IBB protected me as.

I agree with Zerg too and that the kill on Dogs was the logical kill choice and therefore MM is likely the bad guy.

One other thing,

I don’t need doc protection tonight by the way folks

I had the amulet and will flick it across to whoever we don’t lynch.
MCBG probably did something like set the amulet to explode on the devil's 6 players left.

I noticed Dank influencing the village earlier regarding IBB being more likely the doc (which I agree with) although I am still not convinced. I am also surprised that IBB protected me as.

I agree with Zerg too and that the kill on Dogs was the logical kill choice and therefore MM is likely the bad guy.

Since you mentioned IBB, I successfully switched IBB and zergminion last night.

I hope this helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I successfully switched IBB and zergminion last night.
anybody have an analysis of DERO's unsuccessful seer on IBB and my successful switcheroo?
If DERO's seer of IBB was switched from IBB to Zerg (by Kurve's bus driver night action last night)

So Zerg is either night immune (Godfather)

Or Zerg was protected in some way (Amulet or JOAT/Doc/Flog protected or some other hidden role that Marc is in protected him last night)

Or some other reason?

If DERO's seer of IBB was switched from IBB to Zerg (by Kurve's bus driver night action last night)

So Zerg is either night immune (Godfather)

Or Zerg was protected in some way (Amulet or JOAT/Doc/Flog protected or some other hidden role that Marc is in protected him last night)

Or some other reason?
Night immune usually seers as villager, so it's not that.

Protects sometimes block seers, but IBB says he protected Dero. Maybe protected himself instead?

Is it possible the amulet role-blocks in this one? Did anyone get a successful result on a night they had the amulet?
When I had the amulet on N2/D2 my action for that night was to kill night immune Head Wolf Wickzki (which came back as "unsuccessful").

Not sure what you are fishing for here.

Suspicious Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

When I had the amulet on N2/D2 my action for that night was to kill night immune Head Wolf Wickzki (which came back as "unsuccessful").

Not sure what you are fishing for here.

Suspicious Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins
Wolves missed a kill the night the amulet got randomised to dank. Dero had it last night and had an unsuccessful seer, so it all comes down to what result DERO got on his night one action.

If it was unsuccessful then we might have a weird amulet.

Nah this game is done. I’m playing the long game. Marc gets away with the most transparent lies of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back