Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Chance of 2 phases today?

First day of a new promotion tomorrow at work. Going to be fairly busy.
I'm fine with that too. more phases today (Sunday)

dank420_ might be delib stringing things out today by not voting (yet) to try and make sure that things don't get sped up until some of the goodies in here have work conflicts tomorrow, in the hope that some of the good/villagers get mod-killed tomorrow for not voting in any sped up phases tomorrow.

Assuming Zerg is on a 2 hour time difference tomorrow, any AEST NSW/VIC midday deadline tomorrow is 9am WST in the morning for him. And the 8am normal deadline is like 5am for him in WA! MC Bad Genius

I'm fine with that too. more phases today (Sunday)

dank420_ might be delib stringing things out today by not voting (yet) to try and make sure that things don't get sped up until some of the goodies in here have work conflicts tomorrow, in the hope that some of the good/villagers get mod-killed tomorrow for not voting in any sped up phases tomorrow.

Assuming Zerg is on a 2 hour time difference tomorrow, any AEST NSW/VIC midday deadline tomorrow is 9am WST in the morning for him. And the 8am normal deadline is like 5am for him in WA! MC Bad Genius
Oh sorry bfew MC Bad Genius call it

I'm good with accelerated phases, though everyone would need to vote and dero would need to pass the amulet.

WA on a 3 hour time difference now so if the game lasts into tomorrow you'd be waiting 3 hours before seeing me.

You're in a PM, aren't you?

Wasnt Me GIF by Pudgy Penguins

MarcMaverick is ignoring me :eyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably sensible. MarcMaverick MC Bad Genius
We need at least one more on Marc what with multi-lynch in play. (Max 2 on Marc)
Otherwise both me and Marc might get lynched in a worst cast scenarion, which if we are both good is not good for good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back