Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurve I am not really tat familiar with how the driver / transporter works.

If I seered I bleed blue and you swapped the action with Zerg, this would mean I would have seers Zerg yeah? Why would Zerg seer as unsuccessful?

Yep that's how I understand it but I have no idea why your seer was unsuccessful.

Yep that's how I understand it but I have no idea why your seer was unsuccessful.
Dank has been listed as wolf but not as alpha or beta yet it appears that chippy missed a kill on him.

I may have been due to protect rather than seer but MC couldn’t give me an answer when I asked the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dank has been listed as wolf but not as alpha or beta yet it appears that chippy missed a kill on him.

I may have been due to protect rather than seer but MC couldn’t give me an answer when I asked the question.

So Dank was trying to protect the new Alpha

No I am talking about Dank’s role. The Chippy kill would have been “unsuccessful” if Dank was night immune. He gave up way too easily today. There is something there and we are missing it I think.

Yeh I know, I just wanted to clarify what I did and didn't do to screwy it

Yea but this does not explain why Chippy missed. Maybe. Hippy did not have access to a kill or something screwy has happened like what happened with my seer.

I know I said it before and someone said we couldn't have one but might it screw up if there's an Evil Doc?

Or a Mama Wolf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back