Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I said it before and someone said we couldn't have one but might it screw up if there's an Evil Doc?
Marc is probs Evil Doctor on team neutral.
He's been protecting evil.
He is not night immune

Evil Doctor – Same as normal doctor but their job is to protect evil, will be given the names of evil players but not the roles, cant protect the same person on consecutive combined phases. Will seer as Evil Doc.

In which case the last 2 unknowns would be DP/Zerg as
  • Arsonist
  • GF

With Arsonist and GF both night immune, and the Evil Doctor likely not night immune, that leaves one obvious player in my sights for the Vig kill tonight.

Assuming that Marc is not just pretending to be Evil Doc, and is actually the Arsonist or the GF (both night immune).

You are so bloody lucky (or my **** up/overthinking) that dogs died this morning.

You would have been outed and already hung today.

Tomorrow you hang and the village has one hand on the cup
You seem very angry for a supposed good.

I don’t see this happening, imo it’s fundamentally against the spirit of a TIAYG game for one player to get a list of all evil players.
This is what Chip (Flog) had to say about the possibility of their being an Evil Doctor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And as for this pming shit!
Just wondering why last night (9:18pm AEST) send me a PM by starting a new BF private convo with me.
Titled : "I ****ing love you 😍" ?
Does your husband know about this ;)

Don''t worry readers, I'm not going to melt over this.

Mama wolf more likely.
But if there is a Mama Wolf (a 4th wolf), then there must be a 4th Mafia, and that means that IBB must be either Arsonist, GF, 4th mafia or Mama Wolf.

And would mean there was no Doctor role at all in the game (good or neutral)?

Mama Wolf - Can protect a player from kill actions each Night Phase (cannot target the same player in consecutive Night Phases).

Just wondering why last night (9:18pm AEST) send me a PM by starting a new BF private convo with me.

I was waiting for this! 😂😂😂

Not angry. Disappointed in myself for trying to get too cute.

And a bit surprised you are still putting up a fight.
I have to admire you though for keeping up this charade, that takes commitment. Bravo. You deserve an Oscar.

Coming this summer
BFew Mail 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I haven't opened it yet.
I got it ready as potential evidence to provide to MCBG like I did with MBR's message a few hours earlier last night.

How about you post in here to everyone what you put in that message.
That would be very entertaining.

Did you send me a doc pic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back