Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Driving to Melbourne with 4 others on Friday night, back to see Centrals play Sunday
Bay M53, awesome seats, and whats the go, do we just need to PRESENT the members tickets we have 'borrowed' from friends?
HAVE A GOOD TRIP GUYS!!!

I was at the round 1 game when we beat collingwood by 4 points and it rates as one of the best games i've ever been too, also helps when you clean up had $$$ on crows under 39!

Heading over friday night, cant wait for this! It'll be great to see a big crow contingent there

Go Crows!

Flip I'm in N12 Row J. Level N in the Ponsford and Olympic stands go up to row P (but don't have level P). I'd dare say we'd be somewhere towards the back. However, level N at the 'G are the best seats in the house. I hope they're padded seats like level N in the Ponsford and Olympic stands.

So I am in N57 in the Olympic stand does that mean I have a padded seat?

Park at the G, it's easiest.

Easiest in terms of getting a park literally at the door, but it's hell getting out. I remember going over for the Melbourne game in 2007, and with an attendance of just over 26 000 it took us about an hour to get out of the car park. If the MCG struggles with car parking for small crowds, I can't imagine how nightmareish it would be getting out Saturday night with an anticipated crowd of 80 000+

We're planning on parking somewhere in the city or East Melbourne and walking it. The 10-15 minute walk to wherever the car is parked should be a hell of a lot quicker than leaving the MCG car parks.

Easiest in terms of getting a park literally at the door, but it's hell getting out. I remember going over for the Melbourne game in 2007, and with an attendance of just over 26 000 it took us about an hour to get out of the car park. If the MCG struggles with car parking for small crowds, I can't imagine how nightmareish it would be getting out Saturday night with an anticipated crowd of 80 000+

We're planning on parking somewhere in the city or East Melbourne and walking it. The 10-15 minute walk to wherever the car is parked should be a hell of a lot quicker than leaving the MCG car parks.

Brucetiki is right - it's a nightmare getting out of the MCG carpark (Yarra Park) after a game. If you can take public transport I'd recommend that (and get off at Richmond Station) - If you must drive, Parking in East Melbourne/Richmond is very scarce (I live there) I'd suggest parking somewhere like Fed Square or a multi-level car park in the CBD, and walk over the William Barak Bridge to the G.

The William Barak Bridge was opened in 2006 in time for the Commonwealth Games. The 525-metre bridge rises from Birrarung Marr (near Federation Square) over Batman Avenue, the Jolimont Railway corridor and Brunton Avenue before descending into Yarra Park.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,
Chicane

got the tickets in the AFL members

Bay M26 row KK

ill likely sit there, with whoever comes over from Canberra

if any spare ill happily give that spare to you (person I said earlier but I forgot name now, but ill tell you today/tomorrow if I can get it for you or not)

Brucetiki is right - it's a nightmare getting out of the MCG carpark (Yarra Park) after a game. If you can take public transport I'd recommend that (and get off at Richmond Station) - If you must drive, Parking in East Melbourne/Richmond is very scarce (I live there) I'd suggest parking somewhere like Fed Square or a multi-level car park in the CBD, and walk over the William Barak Bridge to the G.

The William Barak Bridge was opened in 2006 in time for the Commonwealth Games. The 525-metre bridge rises from Birrarung Marr (near Federation Square) over Batman Avenue, the Jolimont Railway corridor and Brunton Avenue before descending into Yarra Park.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,
Chicane

Where's the Fed Square car park, and how much does it cost? The other thing to factor in is some CBD multi level parking in Melbourne is horrendously expensive (some places charge $8/hour+). I know Crown is dirt cheap for parking on weekends, it's just a matter of whether you can deal with an approx. 45 minute walk from there to the 'G and back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Section M53 Row R. Logged on after lunch and got 4 tickets no worries.

I wonder how many tickets us Crows members have purchased? Have to listen to 5AA, as I imagine they will let us know.

Cant wait!

I'm 1 row behind ya mate, M53 row S. Look for the guy in the 19th man flag with the stick taken out tied up at the end and put around his neck so it looks like a cape while calling Daisy a girl...

hehehe.

Also got my bus with the Crows cheersquad. It leaves at 5.30-6am from the Shed and gets back Sunday morning for $150 return if anyone's still looking to get there.

Can't wait!

I'm 1 row behind ya mate, M53 row S. Look for the guy in the 19th man flag with the stick taken out tied up at the end and put around his neck so it looks like a cape while calling Daisy a girl...

hehehe.

Also got my bus with the Crows cheersquad. It leaves at 5.30-6am from the Shed and gets back Sunday morning for $150 return if anyone's still looking to get there.

Can't wait!

Have fun on that bus mate, I would rather walk :p

So only Gold Members can get tickets if we make a GF?

This is from a club email I received this morning:

Should Adelaide make the Grand Final, the Club will receive an allocation of 12,500 tickets to allocate to members. The vast majority of these will be taken by Gold and Captain’s Club members however a limited on-sale will take place for the small number of residual tickets to Silver members (and Gold and Captain’s Club members who did not previously register) on the Sunday after the Preliminary Final. Silver members will be communicated to directly should this scenario eventuate.

Oh okay so its preference to Gold Members but they will still sell to Silver etc if there are any remaining.

I still find it staggering how little tickets are actually given to the competing club members. I understand the need for corperate and business all all that, but not even 13k... Tsk

I just had a thought this morning that you might not actually be that far undercover as when I was initially looking I got handed tickets in row YY.

thanks for the extra info, so there are at least an extra 15 rows beind us at ground level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back