Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I just booked General Admission tickets for me and my old man and I'm a bit confused as to what it gets us. Been in Canada for four years so I'm a bit rusty :eek: Will there be a section on level 3 set aside for GA ticket holders... or in the case of a sell out will we be forced to stand on level one?

GA tickets will get you seats on level 3 after the first 6 rows (which are reserved seats). Unless you get there really really late, you should be able to get a seat - it's first in best dressed :)

I'm planning on going with a few friends who aren't members, I understand my memberships will get two of us in but I'm not sure how to get two more GA tickets, must i line up on gameday?

I'm planning on going with a few friends who aren't members, I understand my memberships will get two of us in but I'm not sure how to get two more GA tickets, must i line up on gameday?

Book online at Ticketmaster. There might be a fair old queue for tickets at the ground so do it online, print them off and then take them with you to the game...much easier.

I'm booking GA tickets and will stand behind our cheer squad on Level 1.

Not really keen on booking reserved seats and getting wedged between Collingwood ferals.

i'm hoping it's an 18 game membership, you have...?

Hey Everyone,

Just 2 questions regarding tickets for the finals at the MCG,
Do we use ticketek or ticketmaster for finals at the G and also does anyone live near Knox city shopping centre as ticketek closed down there, so where is the next closest outlet?

thx

Also sitting in aisle 46 next to the pies cheersquad this wkd
should be interesting to say the least:D

Hey Everyone,

Just 2 questions regarding tickets for the finals at the MCG,
Do we use ticketek or ticketmaster for finals at the G and also does anyone live near Knox city shopping centre as ticketek closed down there, so where is the next closest outlet?

All tickets will be sold by ticketmaster.

Here is a list of the Victorian outlets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for the Collingwood game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back