Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1
AhfxMbi.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 1

The Sweet FA's premier forum of feudalism is back once again to enliven and enrich the experiences of the masses... welcome everyone to 'Three Things' for Season 35!!

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Fixtures are like canoes... they are hard and difficult to negotiate.
  2. We now have more representatives in the Committee Room than players on some club's lists.
  3. There are three constants in life... Death, Taxes and Captains f**king up squad submissions and teamsheets in Round 1.

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Last edited:
1. Apparently, you: - don't - get, warnings, just - punishments: for - team,sheet: indiscretions-,
2. The Sim is a Royal pain in the ass.
3. Tonga Bob's Tequila Bar is a great place to go drown your sorrows.

Cheers TIF,

1. Royals recruits are all very talented qooty players
2. Royals got a nice win this week
3. Royals

Back to you TIF
Respect.

1. Punishments for squad and teamsheet submissions will never not be hilarious
2. The league has fully shifted away from me-me-me media with now just a few regular threads for people to have their say
3. Taking full forward position at the Demons opens up the door for okeydoke7 to overtake Tarks which may bring me a lifetime of bad karma

Well, well, well ....... I am finally out of ******* Banhammer.

Lost a bit of weight due to the "food" that was "served".

Ran into a couple of familiar campaigners in there and also someone new.

Sky was there but a little worse for wear, he was in some sort of intense conversation with a
poster I later identified as Shadow Ligma. Just a vague whiff of herself since her last holiday there.
She is kinda hard to understand.

Then there was this other guy who kept on telling them to shut the * up. Left an impression on me.
A very interesting bloke called Diogenes the Cynic. Anyone heard of him ? Thought so ......

Three things .........

1. OOBs - back to school with you lot.
2. Baghdad - never in doubt. Rookies rise up. Again.
3. Good to be back.

Last edited:
Well, well, well ....... I am finally out of ******* Banhammer.

Lost a bit of weight due to the "food" that was "served".

Ran into a couple of familiar campaigners in there and also someone new.

Sky was there but a little worse for wear, he was in some sort of intense conversation with a
poster I later identified as Shadow Ligma. Just a vague whiff of herself since her last holiday there.
She is kinda hard to understand.

Then there was this other guy who kept on telling them to shut the * up. Left an impression on me.
A very interesting bloke called Diogenes the Cynic. Anyone heard of him ? Thought so ......

Three things .........

1. OOBs - back to school with you lot.
2. Baghdad - never in doubt. Rookies rise up. Again.
3. Good to be back.

welcome back Sun Ra .
seems like you've been a naughty boy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are the OOB’s still sulking from something that happened last season? * me. I can’t even remember what he did.
Who would win in a fight? You, an emu or my big fat obese orangutan pet?
4E03368B-C586-4D9D-8E1D-0BFA10102C93.jpeg

1. Baghdad has had a tremendous off season with 5 fantastic recruits and a new Baghdadian to come in. It proves that if your LG and culture is strong you can bring in great talent. You do have to foster it and the Bombers are exceptional at this.
The Baghdad juggernaut rolls on!!!

2. The furies are imo building a strong club and whilst it won’t be noticeable overnight it’s definitely coming. Well done James Colorado and your LG.

3. I like the idea of “back up’s” in the committee and feel that it provides valuable insight into what is required and how it works.

1. Baghdad has had a tremendous off season with 5 fantastic recruits and a new Baghdadian to come in. It proves that if your LG and culture is strong you can bring in great talent. You do have to foster it and the Bombers are exceptional at this.
The Baghdad juggernaut rolls on!!!

2. The furies are imo building a strong club and whilst it won’t be noticeable overnight it’s definitely coming. Well done James Colorado and your LG.

3. I like the idea of “back up’s” in the committee and feel that it provides valuable insight into what is required and how it works.
Bombers  Suspended.jpeg
BBLG.jpeg

Last edited:
1. Punishments for squad and teamsheet submissions will never not be hilarious
2. The league has fully shifted away from me-me-me media with now just a few regular threads for people to have their say
3. Taking full forward position at the Demons opens up the door for okeydoke7 to overtake Tarks which may bring me a lifetime of bad karma
Settle down Speedy, a long way to go. Plenty of time to me-me-me
Falconista is a very good captain
Are the OOB’s still sulking from something that happened last season? * me. I can’t even remember what he did.
We are far from sulking my feathered but weird looking friend, we are poking. And someone else is still running.

1. You can stick your head in the sand, and pretend everything is ok, but when you come up, what you left is still there
2. If GWS Goose can relax, he'll have a fun time. I know he's a goose, but it needs to be water off a ducks back.
3. But at least he participated with gusto, that gets a big tick :whitecheck:. Others, sadly, did not. It damages reputations.

Settle down Speedy, a long way to go. Plenty of time to me-me-me

Falconista is a very good captain

We are far from sulking my feathered but weird looking friend, we are poking. And someone else is still running.

1. You can stick your head in the sand, and pretend everything is ok, but when you come up, what you left is still there
2. If GWS Goose can relax, he'll have a fun time. I know he's a goose, but it needs to be water off a ducks back.
3. But at least he participated with gusto, that gets a big tick :whitecheck:. Others, sadly, did not. It damages reputations.
I assumed you knew it was all faix angst defending my skipper. I thought the gross hyperbole would have been the give away.
I made comparisons to Pol Pot and OJ Simpson.
Surely you know me better than that by now you knucklehead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back