Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Punishments for squad and teamsheet submissions will never not be hilarious
2. The league has fully shifted away from me-me-me media with now just a few regular threads for people to have their say
3. Taking full forward position at the Demons opens up the door for okeydoke7 to overtake Tarks which may bring me a lifetime of bad karma
Hey Grand Uncle Horace , what's your opinion on double negatives?

"Always" is so much easier on the eyes than "never not."

Without 67337533-3FC8-4814-A76C-7584DBE284D1.jpeg in my own pocket, expect a big year from myself & okeydoke7

With RTB returning, along with Banger who has taken charge of the forward line, you can see for yourselves the improved outcome.

1BC9333E-380D-4679-885F-ECC4322078D0.jpeg
So can expect a few defenders feeling this way 594CAAC4-22A8-4864-B587-481AE347A718.gif

I assumed you knew it was all faix angst defending my skipper. I thought the gross hyperbole would have been the give away.
I made comparisons to Pol Pot and OJ Simpson.
Surely you know me better than that by now you knucklehead
You got sucked in and struggled to get out of it in my eyes. Others just let it pass. It's all good. I gave you big credit, you showed up!!!

richard-keys-banter.gif

Hey Grand Uncle Horace , what's your opinion on double negatives?

"Always" is so much easier on the eyes than "never not."

I am generally opposed unless used as a device to draw attention. I liked the sentence.

1. there are too many stickied threads.

2. captain abuse should be treated the same as simmer abuse.

3. s35 has uncovered some pretty decent rookies. shoutout to the bombers new recruit Dazjack taking the match thread by storm!
šŸ‘

No, it shouldnā€™t

No, it shouldnā€™t
great reasonings ND. love discussions with you mate.

but for the rest of us. ill refer to the sim abuse policy. replace simmers with captains and anyone with a bit of compassion and common sense might actually catch onto what im trying to say here.

It's important that attacks on the simmers are taken off the table because:
1. If people are going to have their integrity called into question just for being a simmer it would create an environment where less people would want to put their hand up in future.
2. The whole concept of the SFA rests on trust in the simming process and the presumption that each game is random. If there are frequent accusations of the sim being rigged thrown around the board, whether it be ironic or not, new players reading may be turned off the concept and check out thinking "what's the point if it's rigged anyway". It's fundamentally counterproductive to growing the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but for the rest of us. ill refer to the sim abuse policy. replace simmers with captains and anyone with a bit of compassion and common sense might actually catch onto what im trying to say here.

1. If people are going to have their integrity called into question just for being a simmer it would create an environment where less people would want to put their hand up in future.
2. The whole concept of the SFA rests on trust in the simming process and the presumption that each game is random. If there are frequent accusations of the sim being rigged thrown around the board, whether it be ironic or not, new players reading may be turned off the concept and check out thinking "what's the point if it's rigged anyway". It's fundamentally counterproductive to growing the league.

Ah, I get you now. But no, its still very different

Giving captains shit is one of the most basic things on our board and has probably been there forever.
If we stop doing that we may as well pack up.

I come not to bury the sim but to praise the sim.

Giving captains s**t is one of the most basic things on our board and has probably been there forever.
If we stop doing that we may as well pack up.

Is it poor form when the losing Captain doesnā€™t return to the Match Thread to congratulate their opponent?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back