Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I homophobic because I don't want another man fondling my balls?

Wouldnt think it has anything to do with being a homophobe or not - but doesnt exclude you from possibly being a homophobe. To be honest, going by your comments on this thread, it makes me think you may be gay (no offense if it offends you, just my take on the way you have commented on this topic)

if this is juts a running joke between the players and we have no context, then its a non issue. if its not and chol doesnt like it, then i hope the club gets on top of it. but lets not forget that chol is the only one who has the right to complain about it. just like how the libs want to tell black people what is or isnt racist, twitter warriors dont have the right to decide for him whether it is or isnt acceptable.

but calling it sexual assault cheapens the suffering of all the women (and few men) who have actually been subjected to it.

How does the recipient clearly view it as a joke? Can you explain that?

Can sexual assaults not occur in "footy team environments" ?
I didn’t say he clearly views it as a joke, I said it clearly was a joke. I can only assume he viewed it as a joke with the facts on the table. Continue to feign outrage over this though. Cancel culture is so in for 2020.

Wouldnt think it has anything to do with being a homophobe or not - but doesnt exclude you from possibly being a homophobe. To be honest, going by your comments on this thread, it makes me think you may be gay (no offense if it offends you, just my take on the way you have commented on this topic)
Ive heard it all now. I'm "gay" because I don't want another man touching my junk? What the **** does that make you?

I didn’t say he clearly views it as a joke, I said it clearly was a joke. I can only assume he viewed it as a joke with the facts on the table. Continue to feign outrage over this though. Cancel culture is so in for 2020.

Not sure that is one cancel culture means dude

I have never even considered randomly grabbing a mates dick or ass. Just strange and unnecessary. It's not even funny

Mate, the younger generation are weird!
My mates apprentices are around 19-21 yrs of age and they actively talk (and show) their junk to one another. They are very secure in their own skin and while sex has never been something my generation shy away from, we did have boundaries when it came to the same sex but it just seems like today's younger generation have no worries showing each other their junk, and openly talking about themselves to complete strangers at the pubs or at work.

So now you're starting to backtrack, which is a good start.

It doesn't matter if it was intended to be "clearly a joke" or not, the ONLY thing that matters if whether the recipient consents to it. What facts are there that make it so certain it was a consensual "joke"?

Footy players are a weird bunch. Obsessed with each others d1cks BUT, how did this make the news ffs?!

Chol made no complaint then a bunch of people complain on behalf of him? Strange. Guess that's 2020 isn't it? Always need to be offended for someone else

Is it only domestic violence once a complaint is made?

He clearly didnt want it happening but as a new guy in the team was probably concerned at making a complaint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that is one cancel culture means dude
There’s clearly an attempt to cancel, or in this case suspend Vlaustin and Short. There’s even race baiting headlines popping up on sites like news.com.au as if this was some sort of attack targeted against a black man. Cancel culture at its finest.

if this is juts a running joke between the players and we have no context, then its a non issue. if its not and chol doesnt like it, then i hope the club gets on top of it. but lets not forget that chol is the only one who has the right to complain about it. just like how the libs want to tell black people what is or isnt racist, twitter warriors dont have the right to decide for him whether it is or isnt acceptable.

but calling it sexual assault cheapens the suffering of all the women (and few men) who have actually been subjected to it.
Being in the same demographic age as the players, I would be almost certain it being the bolded. I've seen stupid stuff like this hundreds of times growing up at school, at parties, at bars, whatever.

Ofcourse if it's not the case, then this will shine enough light on it for Chol to have the opportunity to speak up if it bothers him and it will be dealt with. I'd be very surprised if it's more than a joke, even if that joke has run it's course and it's annoying Chol now.

It doesn't matter if it was intended to be "clearly a joke" or not, the ONLY thing that matters if whether the recipient consents to it. What facts are there that make it so certain it was a consensual "joke"?

What fact say it want a consensual joke? He smiled after the junk grab and everybody flinches like that if someone unexpectedly jokingly pokes you in the bum. You act as if he did a hopoate

No. You misquoted me, and I corrected you dummy.

Do you honestly think two AFL footballers would do what vlaust and short did to a teammate in front of the playing group and broadcasted to the nation as a legitimate sexual assault act, and not as a joke between a couple of childish mates? It would be career suicide ffs.

Mate, the younger generation are weird!
My mates apprentices are around 19-21 yrs of age and they actively talk (and show) their junk to one another. They are very secure in their own skin and while sex has never been something my generation shy away from, we did have boundaries when it came to the same sex but it just seems like today's younger generation have no worries showing each other their junk, and openly talking about themselves to complete strangers at the pubs or at work.

Our cricket club's first XI has a post-match ritual involving nudity and drinking that I find unusual. All I said was "I don't get it" and was taken to task by the captain. Young blokes do things differently nowadays.

Well it technically is sexual assault if Chol doesn't like it.

I did find it weird when I saw the vision. I mean a senior player doing that during a team song which is been televised live is a bit odd.

There’s clearly an attempt to cancel, or in this case suspend Vlaustin and Short. There’s even race baiting headlines popping up on sites like news.com.au as if this was some sort of attack targeted against a black man. Cancel culture at its finest.

You don't think that black men in AFL have their penis's touched or talked about a little more often than the white men...?

Our cricket club's first XI has a post-match ritual involving nudity and drinking that I find unusual. All I said was "I don't get it" and was taken to task by the captain. Young blokes do things differently nowadays.

Im 38, we did all this kind of shit growing up. House parties, blokes would just end up nude by about 2am - why, no idea, but someone would start it and then most would. We got a laugh out of it.

Footy, we'd have guys singing the song naked, not every week but couple of times a year someone would be in the group naked. Piss on each other in the showers, pick on blokes with big dicks (because they were happy to be picked on). Anyone didnt like it we didnt do anything to them.

You can easily tell who in this thread has never been in all male environment before.

You can tell who thinks weird fascinations with touching other blokes sexually is a completely normal thing for supposedly hetero males to want to do and want done to them regularly.

I remember the first guy to attempt a bum tap in under 16s. It was a bit funny but generally greeted with a bit of 'really, do you just do that?'. It remained an infrequent occurrence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back