Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca or Helbig if fit but if not They will be predictable and bring in White , I'd assume White Webberly and Nason and McGaunewill be added to squad.

If Connors was fit I'd bring him straight in!

Whoever comes in goes to sub, and I'd give Mitch Morton a defensive role across half back, he and Lids can rotate off the back flank and wing

Both out for the year i think.

I hope our players get stuck into that weak little pr.ck Petterd.

Fancy running off to sook to the umpires cause someone called you a name. I tell my 7 year old daughter off for dobbing, this is incredible IMO.

If I was in charge I would have blokes swarming all over him this weekend as he is obviously not mentally strong enough to put it to one side and not let it affect him. I will be very disappointed if I dont see continual harrasment of this weak dobber on Sunday.

I can guarentee he will cop plenty from me.

Petterd didn't dob anyone in. The umpire heard it.
Let's keep the comments about the game and leave this stuff alone.

B: Thursfield Rance Houli
HB: Dea Post Deledio
C: Grigg Martin Cotchin
HF: Edwards Vickery Jackson
F: King Riewoldt Nahas
R: Graham Tuck Foley
I/C: White Morton Farmer Webberley Nason O'Rielly Miller

In: White Webberley Nason O'Rielly
Out: Batchelor

I'm expecting O'Rielly to come in for Batchelor seeing as he has been upgraded to the senior list in place of Astbury.

F: King, Riewoldt, Nahas
HF: edwards, Vickery, Jackson
C: Grigg, Martin, Cotchin
HB: Dea, Post, Deledio
B: Thursfield, Rance, Houli
Fol: Graham, Tuck, Foley
IC: White, Morton, Farmer, Webberley, Nason, O'Reilly, Miller.

OUT: Batchelor (Shoulder)
IN: White, Nason, Webberley, O'Reilly.

I hope our players get stuck into that weak little pr.ck Petterd.

Fancy running off to sook to the umpires cause someone called you a name. I tell my 7 year old daughter off for dobbing, this is incredible IMO.

If I was in charge I would have blokes swarming all over him this weekend as he is obviously not mentally strong enough to put it to one side and not let it affect him. I will be very disappointed if I dont see continual harrasment of this weak dobber on Sunday.

I can guarentee he will cop plenty from me.
yeah..... im sure if your 7 year old daughter came up to you and said some kid was telling her his going to rape her mum you would yell at her for dobbing...
it was heard by the umpire anyway he didn't 'DOB'
anywaysss richmond by 25, lets hope for a good match :)

yeah..... im sure if your 7 year old daughter came up to you and said some kid was telling her his going to rape her mum you would yell at her for dobbing...
it was heard by the umpire anyway he didn't 'DOB'
anywaysss richmond by 25, lets hope for a good match :)

yes mate agree. spanish may be barking up the wrong tree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope O'Reilly plays. Need to see him at AFL level and make a call on him for 2012 onwards which is prob why he's been upgraded. Looks a natural replacement for Batchelor.

I wonder what Ben Nason will be like when he bulks up. Still built like a teenager and just turned 22. Alot of blokes don't beef up until 3rd/4th preseason. By 24 I reckon he'll be pretty good.

He might be kept as a back up small for Jake King or to teach Robin Nahas how to kick with both feet.

Maybe but unfortunately he lacks pace which players of his size really need and sure nahas needs an opposite get out kick but it is far more important you develop your prefered side and use it most times houlie is a good example of this.

Melbourne know how to beat us unfortunately so this weekend is no given.
Not so much to do with "know how" more to do with old fashioned confidence. Unfortunately we have a fragile playing group atm who can only psychologically get themselves up based on past performances ie we only lift against teams we know/think we can beat.

I think you guys will be pretty confident yourselves though (given some of our losses of late) and will be keen to pounce.

Tiges are rightly favourites for this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back