Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though farmer is in the side now... Oreily has more chance of bing on the list next season... surely Farmer doesn;t have a future.
Not often you will find me bagging our own players, but he has to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morton just got elbowed in the head by dog Davey and wasn't even given a free
that was just bloody dirty want a joke of a player.

Jeez i feel so silly for bagging miller as a dud...:p...
haha you seem to be proven wrong for a game or so. :p he's doing what he was recruited for and doing a good job thus far.

damn end of quarter right when we were getting on top hehe

umpires have been terrible, absolute disgrace, and i never say anything about the umpires.

what was grigg thinking with that attempted dribble from the boundary line? stupid footy, he may be our leading possession getter but he is no good.

umpires have been terrible, absolute disgrace, and i never say anything about the umpires.

what was grigg thinking with that attempted dribble from the boundary line? stupid footy, he may be our leading possession getter but he is no good.

snap! what a selfish prick. could of centred the ball or at least run around and have a shot!

we have butchered our shots on goal. should be at least 5 goals up

Well the umpiring has been bad for both sides from the sound of it tbh.

Frees paid in front of goal have hurt us and frees unpaid for you guys (a few cheap shots by the sounds of things) would be annoying.

Hardwick has prepared you guys well for today.

You guys wouldn't be interested in Aaron Davey at all would you? Only 2 yrs left on his contract. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Tigers Vs. Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back