Tix for the Tim Rogers Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, as noted :rolleyes:.......

......tickets will now officially be on sale on Friday.

And the other correction.....

......tickets will now officially be $40 + bf.

Thanks TOD, still an absolute and complete and utter bargain.

AND gives me another 24 hours to collect names - I'm up to 12 tickets so far . . . :)

Note to self: sit in the Prince of Wales drinking all day friday until the tickets go on sale.

It'll be tough and a real sacrifice, but I think I'll survive it :thumbsu:

I dare say the tickets will go on sale at 9am...

Bit of a morning drinker are we, flexy?:D

Hey, TOD - just to clarify, can I buy the tickets over the bar at the Prince on friday? I think that's what the website said but it wasn't overly clear :eek:

No credit card for this tight ar-e student right here ;). Cash economy for me.

i'm pretty sure you can always get tix over the bar for Prince gigs so shouldn't be any different for this one.

i'm pretty sure you can always get tix over the bar for Prince gigs so shouldn't be any different for this one.

No problemo. I used to get all my tickets at Gaslight records but it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth! Either shut down or moved. I'm sure somebody knows what has happened to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problemo. I used to get all my tickets at Gaslight records but it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth! Either shut down or moved. I'm sure somebody knows what has happened to it.

Yeah Gaslight probably went broke like the other million indy record stores in this town that have died a slow death over the years thanks to the internet and big business.

Missing Link is still alive and kicking though.

Someone should e-mail Finey the details and poster - it might motivate Frank Leach as well. Might be an idea to sling Finey a ticket - He would love it.

Someone should e-mail Finey the details and poster - it might motivate Frank Leach as well. Might be an idea to sling Finey a ticket - He would love it.

Finey will be working while the gig is on. Perhaps a live cross from The Prince to SEN.

Sco - can you sort this one for us?

40 bucks!?

I expect to see Biggie with that kind of money.

When do you reckon the tix will sell out?

I reckon $40 is cheap as.

The gig would sell out even without the NMFC connection, they'll last a week tops.

I'll be getting mine as soon as they go on sale Friday I'm paranoid I'm gunna miss out

I reckon $40 is cheap as.
Yeah, was just playing mate.

They are absolute bargains, even though it's a rock "concert" ;)

Whats the usual dresscode? I'll come in a head-band :D

The gig would sell out even without the NMFC connection, they'll last a week tops.
****, I can get a ticket for myself but my mates are cheap pricks, I'd rather not go on my own and probably wouldnt.

I'll be getting mine as soon as they go on sale Friday I'm paranoid I'm gunna miss out
Yeah, I cant wait mate, drinks (which I love), girls (atleast I hope there will be and North Melbourne, what a ****en great night.

Where do we buy tickets online?:confused:

Just between you and me, I don't like pubs, loud music or going out at night. But I am absolutely pumped after reading the Prince Bandroom site and I WILL BE THERE:

ROO - SISTENCE

Hosted by Tim Rogers and featuring

The Wrights, Something For Kate, You Am I, Tex Perkins, Mick Thomas, Rob Clarkson & The Rockmount Five plus guest speakers and DJ's!

at the Prince Bandroom on Thursday 29th November

Tickets $40 + booking fee on sale Friday 16th November from Prince of Wales public bar (12 noon - 10pm, 7 days), phone book 03 9536 1168 (credit card only, 10am - 6pm Mon - Fri) or book online here!

Doors 7.30pm

All proceeds go to the Kangaroos.

Thursday November 29 - Tim Rogers and the Prince Of Wales Bandroom present “Roosistence – Keep North South” - a night of rock and roll in celebration of the North Melbourne Football Club.

As the dark, corporate forces of Australian Rules football plot to relocate this proud club from its rightful home at Arden Street to a new home in Queensland, this is a chance for the loyal Roo faithfuls, and lovers of great live music, to band together to demonstrate their passion and support for the mighty Shinboners.

Featuring a sensational line-up including The Wrights, You Am I, Something For Kate, Tex Perkins, The Rockmount Five, Mick Thomas & Squeezebox Wally, Bouncer, Rob Clarkson, comics, guest speakers and DJ’s, this is a special one-off event not to be missed. Each act will be getting on stage to perform short, sharp & rocking sets.

So join Tim and a whole heap of great bands in standing up to rock and rejoice in the royal blue and white, and help fight off the plan to displace a noble football club with a proud 138-year history in Melbourne.

All proceeds from the event will go towards the North Melbourne Football Club.

Can anyone confirm that this is correct.

I have taken the details from the Prince Bandroom website

Tickets are on sale Friday

The only way to get them is
  1. Prince of Wales public bar from 12 noon to 7pm
  2. Phone 03 9536 1168 (credit card only, 10am - 6pm Mon - Fri)

and online - see H2H post above for details

Remove this Banner Ad

Tix for the Tim Rogers Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back