Tix for the Tim Rogers Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Just between you and me, I don't like pubs, loud music or going out at night. But I am absolutely pumped after reading the Prince Bandroom site and I WILL BE THERE:

ROO - SISTENCE

Hosted by Tim Rogers and featuring

The Wrights, Something For Kate, You Am I, Tex Perkins, Mick Thomas, Rob Clarkson & The Rockmount Five plus guest speakers and DJ's!

at the Prince Bandroom on Thursday 29th November

Tickets $40 + booking fee on sale Friday 16th November from Prince of Wales public bar (12 noon - 10pm, 7 days), phone book 03 9536 1168 (credit card only, 10am - 6pm Mon - Fri) or book online here!

Doors 7.30pm

Just to clarify, the information in this post from Hearts is bang on.

In fact, I have bolded it, as if to reaffirm it's very right-ness.

Tickets go on sale Friday, folks. And they will be snapped up in double quick time.

I implore you, PLEASE be ready to jump on these suckers early Friday, so as not to miss out.

Let's give that official press release for the gig a bit of a stand-alone run, too.....

Thursday November 29 - Tim Rogers and the Prince Of Wales Bandroom present “Roosistence – Keep North South” - a night of rock and roll in celebration of the North Melbourne Football Club.

As the dark, corporate forces of Australian Rules football plot to relocate this proud club from its rightful home at Arden Street to a new home in Queensland, this is a chance for the loyal Roo faithful, and lovers of great live music, to band together to demonstrate their passion and support for the mighty Shinboners.

Featuring a sensational line-up including The Wrights, You Am I, Something For Kate, Tex Perkins, The Rockmount Five, Mick Thomas & Squeezebox Wally, Bouncer, Rob Clarkson, comics, guest speakers and DJ’s, this is a special one-off event not to be missed. Each act will be getting on stage to perform short, sharp & rocking sets.

So join Tim and a whole heap of great bands in standing up to rock and rejoice in the royal blue and white, and help fight off the plan to displace a noble football club with a proud 138-year history in Melbourne.

All proceeds from the event will go towards the North Melbourne Football Club.

Let's give that official press release for the gig a bit of a stand-alone run, too.....

Thursday November 29 - Tim Rogers and the Prince Of Wales Bandroom present “Roosistence – Keep North South” - a night of rock and roll in celebration of the North Melbourne Football Club.

As the dark, corporate forces of Australian Rules football plot to relocate this proud club from its rightful home at Arden Street to a new home in Queensland, this is a chance for the loyal Roo faithful, and lovers of great live music, to band together to demonstrate their passion and support for the mighty Shinboners.

Featuring a sensational line-up including The Wrights, You Am I, Something For Kate, Tex Perkins, The Rockmount Five, Mick Thomas & Squeezebox Wally, Bouncer, Rob Clarkson, comics, guest speakers and DJ’s, this is a special one-off event not to be missed. Each act will be getting on stage to perform short, sharp & rocking sets.

So join Tim and a whole heap of great bands in standing up to rock and rejoice in the royal blue and white, and help fight off the plan to displace a noble football club with a proud 138-year history in Melbourne.

All proceeds from the event will go towards the North Melbourne Football Club.
*shrugs* Yeah, okay I guess.

Not often you would advertise security staff... or is it that dog from neighbours?:D

It id be awesome if we could use JB's connections to get triple m involved.

Hehe... have to say, I can't see TOD jumping at the chance at that prospect:rolleyes::D

Not often you would advertise security staff... or is it that dog from neighbours?:D

It is the dog from neighbours, and I hear that it may be a special double act with Charlie the Wonderdog (Huge North fan). :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is the dog from neighbours, and I hear that it may be a special double act with Charlie the Wonderdog (Huge North fan). :p

Cool... further on that, Bud Tingwell has signed on, but two of the Pissweak kids are sadly no longer with us thanks to the dreaded ice epidemic:rolleyes::D

Cool... further on that, Bud Tingwell has signed on, but two of the Pissweak kids are sadly no longer with us thanks to the dreaded ice epidemic:rolleyes::D

Sorry to hear about the pissweak kids. :(

On a side note, perhaps we could get Shirty the slightly aggressive bear to represent the club at the meeting with the the AFL tommorrow.

And just as a reminder to those of you with short attention spans.....

GIG TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW !!!!!!

Online at the Prince Of Wales website from 9am.

Over the bar at the Prince from midday.

Or phone book (w/ credit card) from 10am.

Get in early, guys. Don't miss out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tix for the Tim Rogers Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back