Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 has a shitload of academy and f/s kids, its way more compromised than this years draft. Its also a weaker draft in general, this years draft seems to be relatively strong

We have 2026 and 2027 picks to chase Warner if we need

Same happens every year, next years draft is weak…. I am not buying it!

Would have thought pick 14 in this draft would be better than an F1. But now the Hawks can offer an F1 and F2 straight up and still have a full suite of picks next year.
The thing is it isn’t. They’ll be similar (the firsts) and the value comes from it being now v next year, although adding a future second to that is definitely of higher value.

2025 has a shitload of academy and f/s kids, its way more compromised than this years draft. Its also a weaker draft in general, this years draft seems to be relatively strong

They said the same about 2022 and it's shaping up as one of the better drafts in recent memory.

Can really only determine the strength of a draft looking back.

It really isn't. A weak WA side should have been blown out of the park this year and it wasn't.

WC could've taken the original offer and done the trade with Carlton themselves and been better off

So no

So now hawks have no barrass and no picks in this years draft when they believe they can challenge for premiership in 2025.

Well done hawks list management. Well worth cutting your nose for a future pick 35-45.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have predictions to work off.

Of all the super drafts that have been predicted I can only really think of a 2001 and 2018 that actually lived up to the hype.

It's like that old joke.

Economists have successfully predicted nine of the last five recessions.

Both under contract. And Reid will leave because west coast didn’t yield to barrass. Talk about extrapolation.

Good to send message that if Reid wants to leave, it ain’t gonna be easy.

Nothing bad here.

Oh dear….. The media was saying the managers become hard to deal with and make it hard to get meetings with their clients. I guess they do have some influence ….. like I said will be an interesting watch.

Of all the super drafts that have been predicted I can only really think of a 2001 and 2018 that actually lived up to the hype.

It's like that old joke.

Economists have successfully predicted nine of the last five recessions.

Funnily enough if you compare the 2018 'superdraft' to the lesser hyped 2019 draft, the 2019 top end stacks up better IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back