Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the last time I’m responding because you’re clearly not actually reading anything.

1. I didn’t say eagles have to match it, just that if they actually wanted him to stay and not push for a move, then they would have given there is no financial or cap based reason not to reward a life member of the club.

2. Hawks were significantly younger than the eagles and had been building for the previous 2 years, I don’t know how you could possibly make the argument for a sudden turn around given you’re still clearly rebuilding, but good luck with that if that’s the case.

3. You are lying by continuing to argue that this trade is entirely driven by the hawks, because you know you’re not going to get maximum value from a situation where eagles want to trade out an older player for picks. Again I’m not saying you should be letting him go for unders, but just be honest about the reality of the situation.

Of course eagles can do nothing and I’m sure you’ll enjoy a demons/Carlton esque 10 year rebuild when Tassie come into the comp and soak up all of the talent your club is crying out for.
Show me the direct post where I am lying.

At this price WC should reneg on the deal to get Baker.

They already have form reneging on deals with players with 3 years left on their contract
Here ya go champ, because you're clearly having a hard time understand its implications:

Here ya go champ, because you're clearly having a hard time understand its implications:

You might wanna read that CHAMP. 😆

Unreasonable to ask for overs for a contracted player you want to keep.....

Hawks fans are hilarious 😂

We did improve his current contract, he just wants the bigger $$$ Hawthorn have promised him :)
If you truly valued him more than potential draft picks you would have matched our offer and kept him happy.

As previously stated, you are lying about this being entirely driven by the hawks.

You’re coming off a 4 win season, just accept that you’re doing what most rebuilding clubs do and trading out a player who won’t be there for your next flag tilt.

If you truly valued him more than potential draft picks you would have matched our offer and kept him happy.

As previously stated, you are lying about this being entirely driven by the hawks.

You’re coming off a 4 win season, just accept that you’re doing what most rebuilding clubs do and trading out a player who won’t be there for your next flag tilt.
So, you're calling me a liar yet can't provide a post where I've actually lied?

About you **** right off from this thread, as it appears to much for your feeble brain to handle?

So, you're calling me a liar yet can't provide a post where I've actually lied?

About you **** right off from this thread, as it appears to much for your feeble brain to handle?
I replied to the post you lied in and explained it, get a grip.

I do think everyone really appreciates you being the barrass trade thread hall monitor though, so thanks

I replied to the post you lied in and explained it, get a grip.

I do think everyone really appreciates you being the barrass trade thread hall monitor though, so thanks
Show me how anything I've said is a lie?

Oh, you can't. Because nothing I've said is untrue.

Time for you to take a break, it seems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back