Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast wanted Baker plus change for Barrass.

Any ideas to make Richmond happy?
Give them Barrass directly so they can get three firsts out of Hawthorn themselves

Completely unfair. Barrass is taller, younger and stronger. Hawks fans think a 188cm guy can play on likes of McKay and king twins.

Your mob remind me of an article I was reading this morning about Australia's supermarkets. They increase the price of the groceries by 40 to 60 percent and then bring the price down to what is still more than its original price but manage to claim it as a 'down down' discount.

I'm pretty sure the agreed price hawthorn had with the coasters for TB was a first round draft pick.

Your mob remind me of an article I was reading this morning about Australia's supermarkets. They increase the price of the groceries by 40 to 60 percent and then bring the price down to what is still more than its original price but manage to claim it as a 'down down' discount.

I'm pretty sure the agreed price hawthorn had with the coasters for TB was a first round draft pick.

The agreed price will be what the trade ends up as

There has not been one yet

Pretty sure? That doesn’t sound definitive.

No one is asking you to buy what the supermarket is selling and price.

So you don't see a difference between, say, pick 6 and 17? Both first round draft picks, after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone put together a mega trade GC get Rioli, Freo get Bolton, WC get Baker, Haw get Barrass and Rich get loads of picks
HAW
OUT: 14, 33, F2
IN: Barrass, 42

WCE
OUT: Barrass, F2
IN: Baker, 6

GCS
OUT: 6, 41
IN: Rioli, F2 (WCE)

FRE
OUT: 10, 18
IN: Bolton, 33

RIC
OUT: Bolton, Rioli, Baker
IN: 10, 14, 18, 41

Richmond would likely bundle extra picks for a better pick from Gold Coast than 41

HAW

WCE

GCS

FRE

RIC

Richmond would likely bundle extra picks for a better pick from Gold Coast than 41
Nah mate, sif we pay 1st, f2 and 33. We aren't even willing to throw in f2 with 14 apparently, so no way we giving up 33 as well.

HAW

WCE

GCS

FRE

RIC

Your getting desperate now

Nah mate, sif we pay 1st, f2 and 33. We aren't even willing to throw in f2 with 14 apparently, so no way we giving up 33 as well.

Joe Biden Cheers GIF by C-SPAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back