Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

What I think will happen:

Hawks out in an EF or SF = straight swap for their first rounder.

Hawks out in a PF = first round pick plus a swap of one of their second rounders for our third rounder.

Hawks make the GF (or win it) = first round pick plus one of their second rounders, preferably Collingwood's pick.
You need to have a hard look at yourself and think if Bigfooty is right for you.

We don't like seeing people making common sense, fair and well thought out trade proposals here.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What I think will happen:

Hawks out in an EF or SF = straight swap for their first rounder.

Hawks out in a PF = first round pick plus a swap of one of their second rounders for our third rounder.

Hawks make the GF (or win it) = first round pick plus one of their second rounders, preferably Collingwood's pick.
Where’s our other 2nd rounder? We only have Collingwood 2nd rounder don’t we?

The sweetener is getting higher by the week

Yep, the deeper the Hawks go the more inclined they're gonna have to be to give more up. The worst performing team in the league since Fitzroy ain't letting their Vice Captain who's got two years left on his deal go to a premiership contender for a single pick in the late teens. And that's not even counting all the Father/Sons, NGA's and Josh Battle compensation tomfoolery which'll push the pick back further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs have probably already agreed on price. The necessary later futures, pick swaps etc will be done to make it work. F1 could come into play but hawks will need to make GF at a minimum.

I’d say it was agreed weeks ago that 10 and 27 was it.

So wherever Hawks end up, the moves will be made for that to be around the price

Nah, no matter where our first lands this year he isn’t worth 2 firsts.
You say that like all firsts are a predetermined value. “2 firsts” in the top 10 is far different to 15 and 12-15.

He’s easily worth two late firsts. Can’t have your cake and eat it too. Every final you win increases the likelihood that you’ll be handing over an F1

Barrass for pick 12

Barrass for pick 13 <<<< we're currently here

Barrass and pick 59 for pick 15 and pick 30

Barrass for pick 17/18 and pick 30

These will be the deals which escalate each week Hawthorn progress imo.

With the picks that get swallowed up between 30 & 59 its probably only going to be 15 spits difference

You say that like all firsts are a predetermined value. “2 firsts” in the top 10 is far different to 15 and 12-15.

He’s easily worth two late firsts. Can’t have your cake and eat it too. Every final you win increases the likelihood that you’ll be handing over an F1
No I totally agree they all hold different value, I am not disputing that. I’m just saying Barrass isn’t worth two later firsts even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back