MRP / Trib. Tom Hawkins suspended for 1 week for striking Schofield

Who will come in IF Hawkins gets rubbed out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to all of them as well. Putting square pegs in round holes always goes pear shaped. Seems like Rohan is the best option of a not great bunch.

Oh I agree Rohan is the best option and i expect we will go that way. Im just saying Taylor and Hendo have shown much better form as fwds than any of our spud rucks..light years better.

Kreuger?

We're replacing Hawkins though, not Atkins or Dahlhaus - aerial contests and a goal or two is what I'd be looking for.

We're not playing a first game kid in a prelim.
Itll either be Rohan unless we get radical and play Taylor at CHF (with Hendo probably taking his def spot).

If Cotchin can make contact with Shiel's head & cause him to miss to rest of that prelim final in 2017 & then be allowed to play in the grand final.

Tomma should just receive a fine if common sense is used seem Schofield stayed on the ground with no issues from the contact.

It’s finals footy so it should be a fine only. If Toby the little sniper can eye gouge Hawkins should get a fine only but we’re talking about Hawkins who gets weeks for a jumper punch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not playing a first game kid in a prelim.
Itll either be Rohan unless we get radical and play Taylor at CHF (with Hendo probably taking his def spot).

I think you're right....I suspect tho that Rohan isn't fit....Harry to FF and Hendo in.

You dont play a first gamer in a Prelim....

I'm not really fussed what happens from here. Contrary opinion, but, if Hawkins plays, he's in form. If he doesn't, we bring in Clark or Rohan and we play as an unpredictable forward line. Either way, I couldn't be happier after our performance tonight. Sh*t happens, but we deserve the win, and we dominated 90% of the night. West Coast supporters can suck it, and we can at least say we toppled the reigning premiers.

Bring on next week!!!

P.S. I am so f*cking wasted, but f*ck all y'all Guthrie haters. Best on ground tonight behind my Captain Courageous (who some of y'all also potted)

I'm not really fussed what happens from here. Contrary opinion, but, if Hawkins plays, he's in form. If he doesn't, we bring in Clark or Rohan and we play as an unpredictable forward line. Either way, I couldn't be happier after our performance tonight. Sh*t happens, but we deserve the win, and we dominated 90% of the night. West Coast supporters can suck it, and we can at least say we toppled the reigning premiers.

Bring on next week!!!

P.S. I am so f*cking wasted, but f*ck all y'all Guthrie haters. Best on ground tonight behind my Captain Courageous (who some of y'all also potted)

Think Clark's just had surgery. He looked like he was in a hospital bed on his Instagram story mid-week.

Either that or he has a weird taste in beds and furniture.

I'm guessing yes but think it will be a blessing in disguise. Will make it unpredictable for the Tigers.

Probably Rohan back who can't spectate. Danger a bit, Taylor, Touhy even Henry rotasing through. Might make us think before bombing

Think Clark's just had surgery. He looked like he was in a hospital bed on his Instagram story mid-week.

Either that or he has a weird taste in beds and furniture.

Nah f*ck it, Clarky's back y'alllll!!!!

Nah seriously though, most likely Rohan, Scooter or Parsons to come in. Couldn't give a f*ck though, because Richmond's rucks suck, so we can beat them into submission if we actually lower our eyes and destroy their rebound game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back