i will touch the sun or i will die trying
Wordler
Jun 21, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Might need to find one
It's dreamy!

Great smother, then tackles his opponent and clearly lets him know about it by shoving his head in the grass.

LOVE IT.

Another SENSATIONAL mark!

...annd............................GOAL!!!!!!!!

This kid is having a great day out already!!

Great effort that from the Hawk.

Would love to see him do that every week. With that type of Arrogance and mongrel will improve his game out of sight.

Well done Hawk, playing a blinder so far

This game is BEAUTIFUL. LOVE IT!!

GOAL OF THE YEAR FROM SHAGGA!!!

hahahaha what a great goal from Byrnesy.

Dont think ive ever shouted so loud for him.

What a RIPPER!!!!!!

This is exactly the type of game we need, confidence booster.

Hawk, Byrnes, Hogan, Otto all playing well, and the back line thats been struggling of late is DOMINATING!!!!!!

Best half of footy he has ever played, so good to see coming into the finals. I like Mooney's game of recent times too, look out Pies I see our forward line patching itself up quite nicely.

Very pleased with the progress.

I think if we can maintain this confidence in backing ourselves I think we have a good chance going forward.. and I don't care that it's 'only Freo' because I expected this to be a good physical challenge just like all Freo games we play.

Tommy Hawkins is playing a great game. Not huge stats but this is exactly what we want him to do. Chase, tackle, smother and nice kick for goal! Playing angry might be his thing!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripper!

Wojak in form too/!?!?!?!?!?!? Come on baby i am so happy right now

Boooooyeah! Hawkins is definitely in form.

The boy should be angry, most unfairly maligned player in the entire league. I want him to deliver in September more than any other player. Has been pretty good in every game since St Kilda.

Hah! Gifted his 3rd goal but Ill take it. Go HAWK!

Well he spent more of the year missing shots and not playing that well so i am sure many of his opponents said many things to him attempting to poke fun. Now that he has found form it is time for him to show them that. He will beat them 1 v 1 and will make sure they remember he is better.

I've never lost sight of the biig picture with Tom Hawkins; sure i was a little impatient at times but....christ he's only ****ing 21 yrs old !!! I hope he has a good finals series regardless of our results but...(yes another but) i'd love him to tear (as in bear) it up in the finals starting next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Hawkins with an attitude?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back