Tom Liberatore vs Tom Rockliff

Libba or Rockliff?

• Tom Liberatore

Votes: 140 44.2%
  • Tom Rockliff

Votes: 177 55.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Both guns in their own right, starting to change my mind and prefer Rocky though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how this poll has turned into a bit of a love in over both players
Rightfully so. Both guns, we'd be splitting hairs to argue over who is better :) Can just appreciate how good both are and how little recognition they get - at least Libba is acknowledged down here, it took mouthing off at Harvey to get Rockliff's name in lights :cool:

Rightfully so. Both guns, we'd be splitting hairs to argue over who is better :) Can just appreciate how good both are and how little recognition they get - at least Libba is acknowledged down here, it took mouthing off at Harvey to get Rockliff's name in lights :cool:
It's given me a greater appreciation of Doggies fans too. So many fans from other clubs will argue this stuff to death

It's given me a greater appreciation of Doggies fans too. So many fans from other clubs will argue this stuff to death
Yeah, when it's not too insulting we're not too bad. Have to have some fun with it, otherwise, why bother? :)

That's because we're all awesome :cool: But likewise it's given me and I reckon a few others have gained a greater appreciation of some Lions fans as well.

Libba does minimal when Griffen isn't in the side, only averages 69 supercoach.

Again, you are letting your petty tit for tat shitfight with grandblue get in the way of things

Libba does minimal when Griffen isn't in the side, only averages 69 supercoach.

Again, you are letting your petty tit for tat shitfight with grandblue get in the way of things. To be honest you are both acting like morons. Note I said you are only acting though, you might not be morons but you certainly are acting like one.

Back