Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty re-signing suggests to me that Tiges have not budged on initial offer to Lynch. Either he signs for us for what was already on the table or he goes to Collingwood. Sneaky meetings have not worked to drive his price up
Spot on as far as Im reading it.

If Lynch comes he’d be giving up 200k or so a year than what a Collingwood or Hawthorn can offer.

Who would pass up the back to back champs though?

How does everybody do their Weet-Bix?

Personally, I like to take 4 bix and crush them up, pour cold milk in until it's almost covered, then put a heap of honey on and mix it around.
I hate Wheet-Bix.

Last edited:

Tiger71 any updates? Is this campaigner coming to us or not?

Damo says we're worried....are we worried?

We need answers!!

EasyHospitableAxisdeer.gif

Weet Bix are shit. Vita Brits ftw
They're both pretty bland. I usually have flour-free banana pancakes (one mashed banana, two eggs, there's your mix) topped with mixed berries, honey, wheat germ and linseeds. Or toast with Vegemite, and honey (separately). This morning I had porridge, with honey, wheat germ and linseeds.

Tiger71 any updates? Is this campaigner coming to us or not?

Damo says we're worried....are we worried?

We need answers!!

EasyHospitableAxisdeer.gif
Notice how Tiger71 doesn't loiter on Social media during the day until 8pm each night?

He is at Uni studying.

Melbourne Uni.

Tiger71 .... is Tom Browne :eek:

They're both pretty bland. I usually have flour-free banana pancakes (one mashed banana, two eggs, there's your mix) topped with mixed berries, honey, wheat germ and linseeds. Or toast with Vegemite, and honey (separately). This morning I had porridge, with honey, wheat germ and linseeds.
Too much sugar in weet bix. Vita Brits is the 'healthier' option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Notice how Tiger71 doesn't loiter on Social media during the day until 8pm each night?

He is at Uni studying.

Melbourne Uni.

Tiger71 .... is Tom Browne :eek:

I think he was driving between classes when i spoke to him not long ago.

must have a golf buggy or something to get around the campus with.

Spot on as far as Im reading it.

If Lynch comes he’d be giving up 200k or so a year than what a Collingwood or Hawthorn can offer.

Who would pass up the back to back champs though?

He would be giving up half that amount. Probably the only time we are thankful there is a tax office.

Reckon he's ours.
I'm in the opposite camp ,i definitely think the decision is made and with the time line of all the re-signings and meetings with the pies .
We definitely know how much we have in our cap and wont get into a bidding war .
Why would Lynch meet with Buckley then his manager and list manager after he has agreed to come to us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back