News Tom Morris sacked!: Leaked audio of Tom Morris objectifying female staff at 'Foxfooty' mysteriously appears on the internet. PLUS 2nd nasty video.

Should Tom Morris be sacked, suspended or no penalty

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not defending the bloke at all, his opinions are shit and wrong. I can't see this ending without him developing long term mental health issues.

Which I know are self inflicted, and he has possibly inflicted mental health problems on others, but it's all just shit.

People need to learn about what's appropriate in this day and age, and live by those standards. It's not hard, it's out there everywhere. If you feel you have shared his views, please get yourself some education so you don't end up on the end of this type of public outrage.

I mean he was more pissed off about the leak than the question from Morris.

But please do elaborate

Morris has been behind a lot of media concerning the Dogs (probably everyone else, too). Probably spilling on Bailey Smith's mental health leave is the big one.

Club was trying to protect Baz by keeping it in-house. They were ropable went it became public.

This is childish. Please try to put your emotions aside here.

Why are you judging a man who you've never met based on two thirty-second clips?

Why not at least let the accused explain himself before jumping to judgements?

I'm just asking questions, there is zero need to get mad.

If you are asking questions the question you need to ask then is what context would this be acceptable?

For most people, we find it near on impossible to imagine any context where those words would be ok.

Morris has been behind a lot of media concerning the Dogs (probably everyone else, too). Probably spilling on Bailey Smith's mental health leave is the big one.

Club was trying to protect Baz by keeping it in-house. They were ropable went it became public.

Yeah but like I said he’s concerned about the leak. It’s either the same person or a collective of people who don’t like him

Yeah but like I said he’s concerned about the leak. It’s either the same person or a collective of people who don’t like him
True.

One leak is an issue, but when it's ongoing then eventually something will give.

Just hoping they can identify the rat in the ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty gross. She's supposedly such a good chick to talk to and all that, and his reaction to having this woman "friend" is to insult her behind her back for being a lesbian?

I'd be pretty pissed if I was her. It's going to be a difficult one for any former AFL media guy to comment on though because I assume they would all say this sort of stuff in their boys club.

I'd think Bevo deserves a please explain, has to put out a statement apologizing and maybe a suspended fine for press conference behaviour. He was out of line but it wasn't awful.

Tom was awful. His career should be over as I'd want him gone if I were the woman in question, and that's incredibly fair and reasonable.

Old men who are upset they can't get away with being cruel to others are the only ones who would think otherwise, which probably fits in with most of Murdoch media, so he's a chance at being prmotoed.

Larry David No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Eh, Bevo wasn't so baddd.

I thought you didn’t like leftists? Surely Tom right wing rascist would be up your alley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im a Greens member mate. I really dislike rich private school boys who work for Rupert Murdoch who insult people because of their race or sexuality and think they are untouchable.

Was he being complimentary when he said this

"I'm not asian, I'm not black, I'm not a woman, I'm not gay - So don't treat me like sh*t"
I’m not surprised that poster doesn’t have a problem with TM’s comments.

If only Bevo had that recording on hand with him last night.

"Hey Tom, is this you?"

plays recording

A much better conclusion to the press conference rather than just storming off.
Now that would have been impressive.

Morris used a leak to gain information about a team selection for a footy match. This whatsapp rat is just trying to ruin his career. Grow up.
I’m not the one that needs to grow up.

Morris is a piece of filth that has happily screwed people for his own benefit using leaks and making shit up. Many players have called him in it.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Bevo (not someone I would ever defend) knew about it which is what caused his over reaction last night.
The fact someone has done this to him and will hopefully end his career? Karma.

Interesting enough 3hrs in and still none of the media have reported it.

Greene had 100 articles 30 after an infield incident.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Tom Morris sacked!: Leaked audio of Tom Morris objectifying female staff at 'Foxfooty' mysteriously appears on the internet. PLUS 2nd nasty video.

Back