Top 3 for 2008 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Dash Barolli....Mark my words, if this kid remains injury free will go top 3 in this years draft. Centreman with huge talent and balance. Hird like. Also tough. Plays with Murray Bushrangers, go and watch him as you will not be disappointed. You heard it here first.

I saw Natanui play at the U-18 championshisps in 2007.
Plays like a 7 foot rover.
He'll go #1.
A no-brainer.

I agree thug, but have you seen Rich play? Naita extracts the ball really well, especially for a ruckman, but Rich is not bad either. And I haven't seen Hurley and Hartlett that others here have seen, so it might not be so easy to pick, but I am biased and with you.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dash Barolli....Mark my words, if this kid remains injury free will go top 3 in this years draft. Centreman with huge talent and balance. Hird like. Also tough. Plays with Murray Bushrangers, go and watch him as you will not be disappointed. You heard it here first.
this kid was a stand out in school footy,someone like norths coach could make him a great footballer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,needs to throw out the orange boots for a start

Funny how it took 78 posts for a mention of Watts.
Nice work Bloods Boy From The Bush. You can claim him as yours. ;)

I cant be bothered.....but how many for Hill? :p
238 for Stephen Hill (your post just then).

Tom Hill got quite a few mentions just for being a promising 16 year old last year though.

Yeah because Watts is bottom age (born March 1991) and was still playing U16's last year... Naitanui is around 11 months older then Watts.

Also because Watts missed the U16's carnival through injury and that he didn't play any TAC games before the 18's carnival (due to school footy and AIS commitments).

If Freo has the chance to get Rich and passes for Hill I hope someone will be held accountable.
An inside midfielder ready to go or a kid 2 to 3 years away when players like Pavlich are on the down wood slide.
Who would you want ?
A Sam Mitchell type mid fielder or another Roger Haden ?

Interesting reading in retrospect.

If you told some of the people in this thread that Rich would slide to 7 they would have laughed in your face.

Let alone the Dash Barolli fans calling him a certain top 3 selection... did he even get rookied?

I'm not trying to be a smartass in hindsight, its just a very interesting thread to see how much changes in the recruitment scene in a year.

Good to see TBD step up in DTM's absence with the random thread necromancy. Was suffering withdrawal.

Thanks royal Sampler. Those I can't Quite Compete with Dave the Man. He is a Living Ledgend round hear.

I think he's only been playing the game for a few years, from what I have heard at the club, so his improvement rate is still going to be reasonably high. But I reckon the Eagles and Dockers will want people to start questioning whether's he's worth it and some other Vic kid will be taken 1 and he'll slide.

Psychic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 3 for 2008 National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back