Top 3 Most Hated Collingwood Players

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have a crack at my Carlton top 3 guys if you don't mind, can't be bothered looking up our thread.

Kernahan
The Dominator
Judd.

If you wanted the unconditional love thread you just had to ask.

Don't really hate any Pies players, but a few in recent times that I definitely didn't like...

Nathan Buckley (Arrogant as a player - don't mind him as a coach)
Nick Maxwell (Dumb & Mouthy - Annoying)
Adam Treloar (This guy is doing well on the Piss-me-off scale. Arrogant and mouthy)

Hated is too strong a word for me
I’ll pick one
Tony Shaw

Hated or strongly disliked is a good thing as opposition clubs are would rate player highly
Used to think Tony Shaw was the worst Premiership Captain in history. Has clearly been superseded by Nick Maxwell.

Can't say I "hate" any Collingwood players. It's a word I generally reserve for StKilda players (esp. Tip Rat, Goddard and Koschinski).

Oh, I do remember that David Cloke's kicking action used to irritate the **** out of me. I guess that's a form of hatred, yeah?

Collingwood have always played the game fair and square.

Maybe part of the reason they have lost so many grand finals.

Very few collingwood players I would consider 'dirty' or who did not play in the spirit of the game.

Essendon or Richmond (or Hawthorn) players? Where does the list end? Mongrels everywhere.

Despite hating Collingwood, one thing you can (almost) never pin against them is playing against the rules or spirit of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley
Buckley
Buckley

I have a bit of difficulty with this choice.

Couldn't get out of Brisbane too quickly and missed being a triple premiership player, never won a premiership at his beloved Pies and since taking over as coach has presided over a consistent downward spiral which turned a potential dynasty into a joke.

What's to hate about that?

Long may he reign.

Does Ed count?

Yes.

ae15eb223b4b538f260a7f98be78de71.jpg

Collingwood have always played the game fair and square.

Maybe part of the reason they have lost so many grand finals.

Very few collingwood players I would consider 'dirty' or who did not play in the spirit of the game.

Essendon or Richmond (or Hawthorn) players? Where does the list end? Mongrels everywhere.

Despite hating Collingwood, one thing you can (almost) never pin against them is playing against the rules or spirit of the game.
You forgot the dirtiest of them all The mob from Moorabbin, Ditterich,Muir,to name a couple

You forgot the dirtiest of them all The mob from Moorabbin, Ditterich,Muir,to name a couple

That ‘78 Saints squad was a pack of animals.

Carl, Sidey, Sarau, O’Dea, Muir, Booth (he was the one that kicked the stray dog at VFL Park).

Was at the game at Moorabin where they went after the Essendon kids, Neagle & Terry Cahill from memory, both knocked cold inside the first 5 minutes.

Honestly thought the crowd was going over the fence that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 3 Most Hated Collingwood Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back