Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone with any info they can share?
Have you noticed the amount of black cats in Salem??

safe for work cat GIF

yeah i think you jumping on jannissary smells a little

did you have a shower before logging on?
Whelp. I’m done for.

jannissary thanks serial_thrilla
This feels like a PM slip

If this is your first WW game ever I might give you a pass
But it’s also my second in over a year so no idea if you’re an alias or a player who has joined during my own break
ah my bad, i thought we'd do a bit of posting to make it seem a bit real(er) (this is my first time doing it via big footy)

Apparently the secret ticket is to PM someone to confirm their gender identity. Then things will REALLY kick off.
This was last game… don’t do that!
No Thank You GIF by Karen Civil

jannissary thanks serial_thrilla
This feels like a PM slip

If this is your first WW game ever I might give you a pass
But it’s also my second in over a year so no idea if you’re an alias or a player who has joined during my own break
Interesting. I didn't pick up on it (just thought it was an in-thread post) until you mentioned it. Are there any good group PMs (like Flogs)? I haven't re-read the OP and certainly don't remember it all from my first read.

i've not seen them playing in the past year
Bombers rookie this season who has already changed their name mid season :D

I don't think I've played with them.
Ok, if they’re a newbie I’d like to keep them around for longer slipup or not

Yet to hear (either last night or this morning) from the active at least in the games I have played pie 4 life . Some pressure might draw him out

Thanks serial_thrilla

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I didn't pick up on it (just thought it was an in-thread post) until you mentioned it. Are there any good group PMs (like Flogs)? I haven't re-read the OP and certainly don't remember it all from my first read.
It seemed really out of topic

I suppose being jailed is a PM but it’s not really lads plural unless chatting to the mod as well as the invisible jailor
But if they are a newbie I’ll rather let them live another phase at least so I just changed my vote

i've not seen them playing in the past year
Bombers rookie this season who has already changed their name mid season :D
Wow! I just worked out we are in the same team 😂

ah my bad, i thought we'd do a bit of posting to make it seem a bit real(er) (this is my first time doing it via big footy)
All good. And welcome aboard :)
If you’ve played elsewhere you’ll probably settle in much quicker than I did but it still takes a few games. ToS is the most complicated format we play here too so any future games we play will feel like a breeze . I hope you stick around.

My vote is now off you anyway

now is probably a good time to remind the town that we don't actually have to rush into a lynch given this is TOS and nobody so far has any useful info

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back