Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've noticed a lack of Chipmunk voting for Kurve as well.
Thanks to daylight savings and also the marginally later morning deadline even before accounting for daylight savings (9am AEST rather than the more common 8am AEST) I’ll chalk this down to timing given the time in the UK effectively being 2 hours later than normal. If he doesn’t show up later and vote for Kurve fair enough though

now is probably a good time to remind the town that we don't actually have to rush into a lynch given this is TOS and nobody so far has any useful info
Yeah
We are so far off a majority that I’m happy for people to vote as they see fit in any other game
I agree that there isn’t a need to agree on a target and achieve the majority with no info

Ok nothing seems to have been revealed so I will hold back my vote until something is revealed

I am sure I read no penalty for not voting
On the other hand this seems incredibly sus and is an approach that only benefits evil /neutral. It’s nothing like how you played recently as good anyway.

BTW

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

How was everyone else's night?
Quiet and uneventful. :)

Apparently the secret ticket is to PM someone to confirm their gender identity. Then things will REALLY kick off.
I will go and PM you right now then. ;)

Ok nothing seems to have been revealed so I will hold back my vote until something is revealed

I am sure I read no penalty for not voting
You’re up early Razzle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah so you get that it's not an actual lemon cheesecake but a euphemism for my arse
Honestly I was just interested to see how this whole thing played out after the "oh ****" part. lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back