Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to be careful fake claiming retributionist. It's a unique role.
I agree. It’s a great role too, if legit.

It's horrible play since only the one power townie died n1 so all it took was a placeholder action during the day . It's not like he had to wait on the day's progress and submit an action at night pending info like some other roles.

I haven't played enough with bluelegs to know if he's the extremely disengaged/inactive/non-contributory type

But yeah it's not looking good.

More likely doesn't have the info to make up a claim plausibly...
My early thought is that he went for a townie role in his investigation group without really thinking about what that means for a fake claim.

That said, the posting time stamps do corroborate him being busy.

Have to be careful fake claiming retributionist. It's a unique role.
If nobody counters he is likely telling the truth, with the alternative option being that it's a way to get the real one out
Just frustrating that first our blocker falls asleep at the wheel with the will
And possibly now our retri too with actions

Here's hoping that either he's telling the truth, or there's a real retri out there who can use a protect on someone before claiming (and has kept the will upto date)

It's horrible play since only the one power townie died n1 so all it took was a placeholder action during the day . It's not like he had to wait on the day's progress and submit an action at night pending info like some other roles.

I haven't played enough with bluelegs to know if he's the extremely disengaged/inactive/non-contributory type

To be fair, I forgot that there was an interim night phase until the lynch result happened so every chance he didn’t know when it was and was busy during it.

Glad I was awake during it (albeit that says more about me for some reason being awake at 5am and deciding to check how the game was going) 😛

To be fair, I forgot that there was an interim night phase until the lynch result happened so every chance he didn’t know when it was and was busy during it.

Glad I was awake during it (albeit that says more about me for some reason being awake at 5am and deciding to check how the game was going) 😛
Perhaps you didn't receive serial's tag in the N1 post which included a reminder about presubmitting night actions
I was listed lower than bluelegs and got his tag so I can only conclude that bluelegs got the tag as well.

I do apologise, I realised my mistake and put in a placeholder action during the last day phase. I still have to read about ten pages at some point so I might change my action up in the morning if I glean anything new.

Perhaps you didn't receive serial's tag in the N1 post which included a reminder about presubmitting night actions
I was listed lower than bluelegs and got his tag so I can only conclude that bluelegs got the tag as well.

I got the tag but it didn’t give the time of the night phase, so it takes more than a moment’s thought to make the connection.

You should use the dead investigator to check someone.
How did you know that the dead investigator hadn't already been used by the way?
As this post was made after bluelegs said he didn't use an action n2

How did you know that the dead investigator hadn't already been used by the way?
As this post was made after bluelegs said he didn't use an action n2
WASN'T made after*

Is there a reason why we're trying to get everyone to out themselves now, or is this part of your double bluff and you're trying to control us like puppets you Mafia.
It trims down the field for our Vig/s who risk dying if they get it wrong
And scatters the protections around

Most importantly of all, it trims down the field of the true threats (the neutral killers, of which there are 4)

All pretty standard ToS play

Your claiming resistance with your lack of useful contributions save for the fake calculation earlier is incredibly sus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your claiming resistance with your lack of useful contributions save for the fake calculation earlier is incredibly sus
Well when you're given the role of "Tracker" of which you precede to follow TheGoatBaron just to have him die, then follow Chipmunk just to have him beat you to giving out the information, yeah I wasn't joking when I said I have literally zero way I can be helpful at the moment.

Is there a reason why we're trying to get everyone to out themselves now, or is this part of your double bluff and you're trying to control us like puppets you Mafia.
TOS is different to normal WW because of everyone having a role and all the dynamics. It makes it easier to bluff/hide with multiple roles, but for those good at it, they can take full advantage. Coming back to WW after a short break, this is probably not the game you want to have a major role but here we are haha.

You need to not only find evil but neutrals, so by having outed good it essentially means it's easy to limit the possibilities and as MWPP said, help the vig who dies if they hit good.

You sheriffs are being mindful of the potential for your wills to be wiped yeah?
I’m fine if it’s wiped . I’ve updated my will for completeness but there’s nothing in there that isn’t already in the thread .
Chip outlined his actions earlier
(N1 dank innocent , n2 wiz sus )

As did I
(N1 fridge innocent but MM ambushed hence yesterdays lynch , n2 I was pirated so my action was blocked and i got no intel beyond surviving my duel after picking correctly)

Do either of you want to confirm that you are NOT the Mayor?
I had it as Raz but now DP has basically doubled down
Mayor is a unique role so one of you is lying
I don’t think anyone has claimed mayor .

to do so would lead to a night kill .

Basic villagers have no powers too not just the mayor and

You sheriffs are being mindful of the potential for your wills to be wiped yeah?

I’ve already given all my info so my will is a 400 character essay on Jake Stringer.

Hopefully manangatang clarifies. It might be in his will but that could be tampered with too...
To be clear, I said that I didn’t directly claim. I’m not sure how useful it is for me to be completely transparent at this point.

I’m fine if it’s wiped . I’ve updated my will for completeness but there’s nothing in there that isn’t already in the thread .

As did I
(N1 fridge innocent but MM ambushed hence yesterdays lynch , n2 I was pirated so my action was blocked and i got no intel beyond surviving my duel after picking correctly)
At this point with the exception of future actions, any past actions might as well be put in the thread to assist, hence why I've done it in case Medusa pays me a visit at some stage.

As did I
You might be fine with it but are we?! 😂

At this point with the exception of future actions, any past actions might as well be put in the thread to assist, hence why I've done it in case Medusa pays me a visit at some stage.
Given the sheriffs themselves venture out this is exactly where my head’s at. Half a list is a little help but certainly not as good as a name. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back