Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 4 lynch
DAY 4 LYNCH

There are 13 remaining. 7 votes are required for a lynch and based on the role reveal of the Mayor, we have reached a majority with eight votes going to
jmoo wan (Necromancer) lynched by village

LAST WILL

I forward a motion for someone competent to take over leadership of the coven.

Also we seered ligma as James Hird night one

It is now night.

You have 12 hours and ten minutes to get moves in. Deadline is 10am

Day 6 will then go 10-4pm tomorrow.

Anyway why would I counter claim serial if I was evil myself

Because you're the elusive SK looking for a hidey hole.

The garbled stuff you raised re me is false. I have no idea whether serial_thrilla is as they claimed, an upgraded godfather or the Queen of flipping Sheba.You greenery are full of it and have offered little if anything. I note you counter claimed late as room to hide has contracted.

As for me i am the freakin final unlucky 3rd doc. I am the unluckiest of the three because I'm still alive.

My moves to date

N1 protect self.
N2. Gaoled - had the only sensible chat in the past few days of this game.
N.3 protected Zerg - gaoler thought Z was ok
N.4 protected the person I know to be the gaoler.

Yes I have been looking at kill patterns as well as lurkers. When you have bugger all access to info that is all you can do.

Greenery thanks SaintBilly thewizardmelon

The garbled stuff you raised re me is false. I have no idea whether serial_thrilla is as they claimed, an upgraded godfather or the Queen of flipping Sheba.You greenery are full of it and have offered little if anything. I note you counter claimed late as room to hide has contracted.

As for me i am the freakin final unlucky 3rd doc. I am the unluckiest of the three because I'm still alive.

My moves to date

N1 protect self.

Yes I have been looking at kill patterns as well as lurkers. When you have bugger all access to info that is all you can do.

Bit late to the party. But I appreciate the effort.

My moves to date

N1 protect self.

Why SK and not Coven, which seems more likely based on probability anyway?

also re: ZergMinion , mods have confessed to an error. Not totally clear by any means but it puts him closer to the middle of the suspicious list rather than the top

also re: ZergMinion , mods have confessed to an error. Not totally clear by any means but it puts him closer to the middle of the suspicious list rather than the top
I think at this point it’s down to whether you believe him or boncer for the last good role. I have three others unvetted but I’m comfortable that their body of work supports their claims.

I definitely trust boncer above Zerg.

According to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did GUH just claim doc after you had assigned your roles Tarkyn_24 ?
I’ve accounted for it. I’m pretty comfortable I have rumbled our six remaining evil, one of which was Beaston (I’m presuming neutral evil, but I suppose it could be mafioso if Coven reanimated a godfather via the necromancer?)

I’ve accounted for it. I’m pretty comfortable I have rumbled our six remaining evil, one of which was Beaston (I’m presuming neutral evil, but I suppose it could be mafioso if Coven reanimated a godfather via the necromancer?)
Nicely done. If Sante is who he says he is then that leaves Pick, Greenry, Zerg, and GUH/ Serial? Sound about right?

Nicely done. If Sante is who he says he is then that leaves Pick, Greenry, Zerg, and GUH/ Serial? Sound about right?
Sante isn’t who he says he is. I’m the veteran that was alluded to in last night’s results.

Greenery - claimed retributionist
Pickitt
NaturalDisaster - claimed bodyguard
boncer34 - claimed psychic
sante - claimed veteran
Bluelegs
Grand Uncle Horace - claimed Doctor
serial_thrilla - claimed retributionist
ZergMinion - claimed Psychic
Tarkyn_24
DERO
MWPP

1x Mafia (Mafioso turned GF), 3x Coven (Coven Leader, Medusa, Potion Master) , 1x SK , 1x Neutral Benign (either another Jester, or an Executor) of the above non-green lot assuming BEaston was a townie (and subtract one if he wasn't) (=6/5)

Which means only 3-4 of those black games are actually town and 1 more (=4-5) is an ally (see below)

Shoutout to the hidden neutral benign out there. Would anyone like to claim it? We townies don't need you evil benign dead , only coven/mafia do, so we would happily work with you

Greenery - claimed retributionist
Pickitt
NaturalDisaster - claimed bodyguard
boncer34 - claimed psychic
sante - claimed veteran
Bluelegs
Grand Uncle Horace - claimed Doctor
serial_thrilla - claimed retributionist
ZergMinion - claimed Psychic
Tarkyn_24
DERO
MWPP

1x Mafia (Mafioso turned GF), 3x Coven (Coven Leader, Medusa, Potion Master) , 1x SK , 1x Neutral Benign (either another Jester, or an Executor) of the above non-green lot assuming BEaston was a townie (and subtract one if he wasn't) (=6/5)

Which means only 3-4 of those black games are actually town and 1 more (=4-5) is an ally (see below)

Shoutout to the hidden neutral benign out there. Would anyone like to claim it? We townies don't need you evil benign dead , only coven/mafia do, so we would happily work with you
I think you're literally the only one that thinks the "opps the mods made a mistake" story holds any weight.

Pick, Greenery, Sante, Serial, Zerg.

The only substitution that could be made there is bonce for Zerg but there are far fewer holes in boncer’s story, and his intel has checked out the entire way.

I’m intrigued as to what the final Coven role is though

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back