Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 5 Lynch
Sorry guys, got stuck training newbie on phones...

DAY FIVE LYNCH RESULTS
serial_thrilla8

Greenery

5 votes required for a lynch.
As per post 2172 a majority was reached

serial_thrilla (Serial Killer) lynched by village

LAST WILL
Serial Thrilla, serious killa!
Damage destructor
Crowd disruptor
Mainliner
Everytimer..
Taste Me, Taste Me!
Succumb to me, Succumb to me!

It is now Night 6. This phase ends at 4PM
Day 6 will go from 4PM-10PM
Night 7 will go from 10PM-10AM
Feel free to enter Night 7 moves in ahead of time.

NaturalDisaster

1100381.jpg

Sorry guys, got stuck training newbie on phones...

DAY FIVE LYNCH RESULTS
serial_thrilla8

Greenery

5 votes required for a lynch.
As per post 2172 a majority was reached

serial_thrilla (Serial Killer) lynched by village

LAST WILL
Damage destructor
Crowd disruptor
Mainliner
Everytimer..
Taste Me, Taste Me!
Succumb to me, Succumb to me!

It is now Night 6. This phase ends at 4PM
Day 6 will go from 4PM-10PM
Night 7 will go from 10PM-10AM
Feel free to enter Night 7 moves in ahead of time.
341 characters

Reposting for attention

Doesn’t look like there are any restrictions on the bodyguard protecting Bluelegs on consecutive nights, but might be worth someone confirming my read is correct. If that is the case, they should protect you indefinitely. I believe you’ll only get killed if two evil factions target you, and for them to do that one of them will get killed themselves. Need to confirm if night immune can die to the bodyguard though.

Grand Uncle Horace , if believed, which I think I do, can protect himself, DERO or NaturalDisaster

I can look after myself and should NOT be protected by anyone else. The Coven Leader dying is a godsend because they were by far the most threatening role to me. With them alive I couldn’t safely alert. I essentially have night immunity (limited by a Medusa with the necromonicon I suppose?) until I run out of alerts as far as I’m aware now that the Coven Leader is gone. No one protect me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DERO my inclination is you stay at home and mind your own business, but I suppose you can nominate who you want to visit if you really want. A Medusa with the necronomicon can radically change the validity of the information to be gathered from your death though.

Interested in your thoughts though, you’ve smashed it out the park this game so who am I to dictate to you.

DERO my inclination is you stay at home and mind your own business, but I suppose you can nominate who you want to visit if you really want. A Medusa with the necronomicon can radically change the validity of the information to be gathered from your death though.

Interested in your thoughts though, you’ve smashed it out the park this game so who am I to dictate to you.
I agree. Let’s try to cross the line together.

Reposting for attention

Doesn’t look like there are any restrictions on the bodyguard protecting Bluelegs on consecutive nights, but might be worth someone confirming my read is correct. If that is the case, they should protect you indefinitely. I believe you’ll only get killed if two evil factions target you, and for them to do that one of them will get killed themselves. Need to confirm if night immune can die to the bodyguard though.

Grand Uncle Horace , if believed, which I think I do, can protect himself, DERO or NaturalDisaster

I can look after myself and should NOT be protected by anyone else. The Coven Leader dying is a godsend because they were by far the most threatening role to me. With them alive I couldn’t safely alert. I essentially have night immunity (limited by a Medusa with the necromonicon I suppose?) until I run out of alerts as far as I’m aware now that the Coven Leader is gone. No one protect me!

sorry am just catching up … have had a chronic bad morning. ok we’re in night again…. Fekkkk….cliffs please will read Billies threadies

Jester/Exe don't visit. Therefore can't have walked into Medusa, nor could have been controlled by CL into Medusa.
Fwiw Medusa can visit people with Necronomicon so this is incorrect. I'm still happy with Beaston as Jester/Exe. There have been no obvious plays for those roles to get their WC.

Fwiw Medusa can visit people with Necronomicon so this is incorrect. I'm still happy with Beaston as Jester/Exe. There have been no obvious plays for those roles to get their WC.
Medusa won’t have had the Necronomicon while Beaston was alive because the Coven Leader has first dibs on it until their death.

Medusa won’t have had the Necronomicon while Beaston was alive because the Coven Leader has first dibs on it until their death.
Oh I see. I thought it could be passed around like the toothbrush.

Oh I see. I thought it could be passed around like the toothbrush.
I’m now confused as to what we have left. I think serial’s right, in that Beaston can’t have been executioner or jester as there’s no way for Beaston to have been directed into Medusa, even accounting for the Coven Leader manipulating Beaston on.

All of a sudden the merit of a third doctor is questionable, unless there’s some other way a neutral evil role could have ended up looking directly at Medusa?

DERO what do you think about visiting GUH? Is there any reason you can see not to?

The triple roles suggest doc/SK/potion master. Just pondering out loud because I’m confused again.

This is a bit painful because with an additional evil we need to get through four lynches, not three. Can’t see a reason the executioner/jester shouldn’t be left until last though?

I’m now confused as to what we have left. I think serial’s right, in that Beaston can’t have been executioner or jester as there’s no way for Beaston to have been directed into Medusa, even accounting for the Coven Leader manipulating Beaston on.

All of a sudden the merit of a third doctor is questionable, unless there’s some other way a neutral evil role could have ended up looking directly at Medusa?
No no no I trust Horace with all of my heart.
No way we don't have at least 3 docs, I mean we had 3 bodyguards right?

Sante = godfather, that’s known.

Zerg, Greenery, (GUH/ND) are some
combination of Potion Master, Medusa & ??? respectively.

??? could be good or neutral evil.

We can’t afford for DERO to visit the Medusa. If the Medusa has the necronomicon, they could visit him (or anyone) irrespective.

If the Potion Master had the necronomicon, they can kill tonight. If not, I think they need to wait a further day but I have to confirm to be sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem WW VI (Game Over - Mafia and Jester win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back