Mega Thread Trade and Draft Gossip, Innuendo, Scuttle, Butt and Bullshit PART 2 (KEEP IT HERE PLEASE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay now hawthorn actually has a reason to take the risk of fev, god i hope they take it...

Yep. Bring in Fev.

But seriously. Anyone think that Savage might be headed to GWS? I think that Sheeds would have one eye on him for sure.

Also.... Should shoenmakers be delisted? Can't ever see him becoming good. Was so bad could not even outrun old man podsiadly.

Re: Bring on Fevola

Correct Weight.

Said it in the other Fev thread.

Minimum wage and a contract with a get out clause for absolutely anything, including not putting his used tissues in the bin

I must admit the idea of having Fev is suddenly -very- appealing to me as well... he is playing well, and the bits and pieces I've seen of him in the media over the last couple of months have actually been fairly positive, he seems to have matured a lot... it's a huge gamble, but it seems a lot more attractive now.

Schoe, try him as a forward, if that doesn't work, he's gone. I still think he could be a great forward, the way he moves suits it, too much expectation and pressure down back, but in the forward line playing second fiddle to Buddy/Rough might be perfect for him.

Correct Weight.

Said it in the other Fev thread.

Minimum wage and a contract with a get out clause for absolutely anything, including not putting his used tissues in the bin

Would end up another Everitt. Playing for his ego and not the team. An addict will say anything to feed his habit and he needs AFL to feed his habits.

Re: Big Moose's Trading and Draft Mega Thread PART 2

Trade Schoenclangers Please!!!

To put it simply: you're a tool. He did his bloody best against VERY good opposition. We've stuck with him far too long to just be done with him now. I feel like he's one more full pre-season away from exploding. Just needs to put on that little bit more bulk and find just that bit more confidence that will result in better composure and decision making.

As for Fevola. I believe as a club we've got a strong enough culture to not let any negativity of his character hurt the development of the younger players. He's on his 3rd or 4th chance now, if we take him then it will be purely be on our terms and for **** all salary expense. Simply have a clause where if he gets arrested/goes off the rails he is gone. With Roughy and now possibly Buddy out for who knows how long we really do need to consider him as an option.

Not trolling guys but if buddy has done his knee We all hope not. would the hawks throw everything at dawes don't think he's re-signed yet.

Too soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a true and experienced KPD!!

Which of our players would be outside the untouchable list come this trade period that could still be worth something?
Shoe?
Ellis?
Ladson?
Ozzie?

We need a true and experienced KPD!!

Which of our players would be outside the untouchable list come this trade period that could still be worth something?
Shoe?
Ellis?
Ladson?
Ozzie?

We already have our KPD gorilla on the list. His name is Roughead.

Roughead goes back, Schoe gets 12 months forward to prove he stays on the list. There is alot of Dowler about the Schoe. He looks scared of the contest and I thought he was monstered ala Zac Dawson. I don't think he's a defender.

Ladson and Bateman are gawn unfortunately and lack any real currency.

I think Hawkins is testament to giving young talls enough time.

I rememebr in his first season there was a kick going begging in yhe forward line. opponents were insisting hawkins kicks it, cats players were wanting anyone but hawkins to kick it

PS you dont think Gilham, stratton and gibson isn't enough for the back line ?

Have seen a few games of young Jordan Lisle and me thinks that when he is finally played in position (in defence) then he could be that 'monster defender' you guys are talking about.

Him and Gilham would be a handy combination with Stratton as that third tall defender allowing Gibson to play that Harry O'Brien role (play on true smalls or 3rd tall forwards), with guys like Puopolo and Guerra playing on the smalls.

You could go down the path of Ben Stratton and recruit a true stopped from a state league. Kyle Hartigan, Tim Mohr, Trent Shinners, Tom Bell are some names that us state league watchers are bantying around.

Schoenmakers was a forward in his junior days, not sure why he is being played in defence, perhaps desperation? What ever happened to Riley Milne too? wasnt he a decent KPD?

Cannot believe the suggestion of trading shoe or comparing him to fowler. He has made some massive strides this year and on poor game everyone want to jump off him. He did make some mistakes and outbodied several times but the ball came in 70 times! Why don't we trade hodge, Mitchell, Sewell and Lewis for getting beaten in the guts.
Confidence is shoes enemy as at times he was more worried bout his man than the drop off the ball.
Also on a side note, thought lisle was a fantastic body spoiler and should b give a crack next week

Don't know much about him but is Jack Gunston an option for Hawthorn? Seems the media are already linking him to Hawthorn. What a surprise.

After a week of rumour, the 2009 second-round draftee told the club on Thursday he wished to be traded to a Victorian club. Likely suitors - and possible trade partners for the Crows - include Hawthorn and North Melbourne.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/did-crows-strip-jack-of-award/story-e6frecoc-1226133840841

Seems he's got a decent build about him. Dunno what he's like as a football player. 193cm, 85kg and was pick #29 in the 2009 draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back