List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have lost the plot. We've had an ordinary year in a year when Geelong made it to the gf with an aging list after looking well on the nose before that. Before that we were in the prelim, before that we in a gf. And that was all the shit trades that we have made. So what do we do? Sell the freaking farm - trying to get rid of good young players. Absolute joke.

We have lost the plot. We've had an ordinary year in a year when Geelong made it to the gf with an aging list after looking well on the nose before that. Before that we were in the prelim, before that we in a gf. And that was all the sh*t trades that we have made. So what do we do? Sell the freaking farm - trying to get rid of good young players. Absolute joke.
Have absolutely zero faith in the people in charge. None.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atu? But we f*cking keep Josh Thomas and Hoskin Elliott? Ned Guy is a ******* moron.

I know it’s crazy....the kid plays three games and is banished. Yet other clubs have seen enough to want to recruit him. I would argue the debut of Atu was up there with anything that Thomas has produced.

We have very few small players but we let him go so easily.

Honestly Nth would be crazy not to do the Stepho deal for pick 11 if that's what we have requested.

The kid is 21, rising star winner and has the runs on the board.

He is worth more to Nth in my opinion then what a pick 11 could be.

we need to get ahead of Essendons picks or it’s pointless you can bet your nutsack they will bid on reef And the only pay back we will
Get is Merrett next year as a free agent 😉

Our coaches have nfi how to fix him.
What a shambles. Another decade of “almost”.
Why fix them, when u can have talent kids that don’t need fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back