List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey Dale to the Pies could be on
We'll take him

All who made amens after their indiecretions.

Dusty and Swan won brownlows and flags, JDG innocent until proven guilty, but it hasn't affected his on field performances.

You can add Didak and Shaw to the above list too.

Peaheart Stevenson has been all over the shop ever since his mistake.

17 goals in 16 games while playing on the wing since his mistake.

He’s literally our best forward behind JDG.

Don't get the interest

At this rate he will be paying us to play!

Source?

What about Schache ;)

Imagine if it was Bailey Dale straight swap for Treloar and Dale dug a hole and became the better player 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dudeeeeeeeee it’s an actual fact....... hahahaha. Not that I give a crap, but it’s a fact.

Is it that you can't see the hypocrisy in calling something a fact without showing proof, moments after you demanded proof for another claim, or that you can see the hypocrisy and just don't have the necessary shame and/or dignity to acknowledge your error?

I heard Lin Jong toured our facilities

If you read the sentence, you would understand mate. I said since the mistake. Finals last year + games this year.

He still kicked a goal a game this year and played on the wing.
I also debate the fact hes our secont best forward behind De Goey - Miochek?

Look if it helps you sleep tonight, I'll buy you a north membership so you can go with Stevo

I heard Lin Jong toured our facilities
is it 2017?

Hahahaha. That's the funniest thing I've read today. You've done more rage wanking, since the start of trade period based on media speculation, then anyone on this site.
Close but Apex and Jonmac have him covered comfortably.

Also can't wait for Jasper's thread where he laughs at everyone who was worried we gonna get reamed.

I heard a rumour Sam Edmunds tweeted that North are interested in Phillips. Hopefully 15 people post it in here to confirm.
He's a complete spud, but if we don't get a pick in the teens I'm going to smash stuff

5 games this year he kicked 2 goals or more.

I’ve said it before and say it again..... he was playing on the wing for large portions of the seasons.
Says more about him that he cant cement a spot in his preferred position. With blokes like Thomas clearly forcing him out of the forward line, it doesnt provide much hope.

Is it that you can't see the hypocrisy in calling something a fact without showing proof, moments after you demanded proof for another claim, or that you can see the hypocrisy and just don't have the necessary shame and/or dignity to acknowledge your error?

He brought his girl back to Melbourne. Few months later, he’s dating a Collingwood netball player.

You WEREN'T very good at connect 4?

I would have proof but AT has deleted photos from his social media.... for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back