List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News.
Years ago, a footballer broke up with his girlfriend and found a new girlfriend. Order of events unknown.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

You reckon he kicked 21 goals from 12 games on the wing last year? I’m the one who has no clue?

Yes you do have no clue. How does he average almost 1 rebound 50 in 2019 playing in the goal square?

I never said he purely played wing, but he played wing in 2019 more than he did in 2020.

1605156293190.png

For the last time, Adelaide have already committed to taking McDonald, so what you're suggesting is crazy
Have Adelaide FC said that? I haven’t seen it but you may be right.

The Crows board is interesting.

Half the posters say they can’t ignore a talent like McDonald.

The other half are wary of using pick 1 on McDonald through fear of Eagles or Dockers poaching him in 2 yrs time. They’d sooner take Thilthorpe.

Other comments are interesting too. They say a pick in the teens is way unders for Treloar and they cannot believe we’d consider trading Stephenson for anything. Many of them rate JS the best of his draft.

This is great, offload a few highly talented players who are on bigger contracts so that we can offer Josh Kelly $2m per season next year. Then he can either cripple our cap again and we win nothing or turn us down and we have no talent.

Two second round picks for Stephenson is rubbish.

At worst he is worth a top 15 pick.... He's so young and a down year is easy to overcome because he's just entering his 4th AFL year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back