List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously didn't watch any games last year then because he definitely did. More-so than he did this year. You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
In 2019, he played the first two high up the ground and didn't fire a shot. Then moved to the goal square and was electricifying in patches before the betting scandal derailed his season.

Bailey Dale to the Pies could be on

source?

Thats why I said check the page first to see if it hasn't been shared first. I sometimes miss things.

I find I do the same too.

I post something then when It Refreshes it's already been Posted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He brought his girl back to Melbourne. Few months later, he’s dating a Collingwood netball player.

You WEREN'T very good at connect 4?

I would have proof but AT has deleted photos from his social media.... for good reason.

Breaking News.
Years ago, a footballer broke up with his girlfriend and found a new girlfriend. Order of events unknown.

Perhaps Eddie has finally told Nathan that his time is up. Nathan's gooing to take the North job and thus is getting Stepho there.
If the sacrifice lamb is Stevo for that to happen, then he will go down as a hero.

Wasn't Stephenson a pick 6? Treloar cost us a few first rounders. Beams 18 plus a first rounder. We have just burnt all those picks. Joke.

2014 Trade Period not turned out that Great and 2017 Draft looks like a Bust now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back