List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy retired as was cooked, Leon wanted to go home nothing to do with bucks. Jolly was cooked, Dids catching up with bucks in and around the club regularly, Harry priorities were elsewhere and this was shown given his quick decline at melbourne, Daisy went for $$$ nothing to do with bucks. Heater I'll give you that one.. but having said that we got Adams out of the deal. Adz he loves the club and doesn't want to go so not sure how that's on bucks ?? and Stevo the balls in his court if he chooses the easy way out or not.

Well said - some the BS people post bagging Bucks is ridiculous.

You are spot on and and the new posters info regarding the Lynch signing is not correct.

A very respected friend of mine is friends with Lynch's father (Sorrento connection) and was told that the Pies were never really in the hunt because Richmond's offer was so high and we couldn't compete.
Bingo.

Was just scrolling through the Fox Sports AFL Trade Live Chat. Matt Balmer is running it at the moment. He's said he thinks Stephenson stays but also thinks pick 11 for Stephenson is fair and that maybe where it lands if it does happen. No idea how credible that is, and it does contradict what most in the media have been running with but make of that what you will.

Tom Lynch - He agreed to sign with Collingwood, we had to pull out of the deal when the contract we agreed with him was no longer feesable due to these performance based incentives. Richmond only became a serious option for Tom when we pulled out. The Buckley chat mid season was the scape goat, he was more pissed about us stuffing him around.
I don’t usually cry reading literature, but this made me weep.

We should just try...

Stephenson to North for 11.

On-trade 11 and Phillips to the Hawks for Gunston and a future third. High price over all but **** it, we've got to salvage this.

Trade Treloar and 16 to the Dogs for whichever of 6/7/8 they get for Dunkley.

Lose Stephenson and Treloar and go to the draft with one of 6/7/8.

Hold onto our future first for draft night and trade it forward if someone slips to 13-14+

Edit: Forgot we're strictly dumping salaries 😭

While I will say that Bucks must share some blame as all in the club making decisions should, for what its worth there is truth behind the phone call where bucks told Treloar the senior players wanted him out. Something has happened and he's on the outer with a portion of the playing group

While I will say that Bucks must share some blame as all in the club making decisions should, for what its worth there is truth behind the phone call where bucks told Treloar the senior players wanted him out. Something has happened and he's on the outer with a portion of the playing group
Hope he hasn’t done a Carey.

Last edited:
Was just scrolling through the Fox Sports AFL Trade Live Chat. Matt Balmer is running it at the moment. He's said he thinks Stephenson stays but also thinks pick 11 for Stephenson is fair and that maybe where it lands if it does happen. No idea how credible that is, and it does contradict what most in the media have been running with but make of that what you will.
Pretty sure Matt Balmer is Bishop from the draft&trades board. Usually pretty balanced in his views.

We should just try...

On-trade 11 and Phillips to the Hawks for Gunston and a future third. High price over all but fu** it, we've got to salvage this.

Hold onto our future first for draft night and trade it forward if someone slips to 13-14+

Rather know we don't have to worry about it going into the draft.

Sick of hearing the line

"how badly Collingwood has treated Treloar"

What have we said or done?
He is up for trade, reasons may be salary but also family circumstances come into play.

Players are offered up by clubs all the time.

Ben Brown - North - nothing said
George Hewitt - Sydney - nothing said

But because it's the pies - let's get stuck in feet first.

Clickbait.

Something about the Treloar move smells fishy. There's 1 thing that i cant stop thinking about that has been doing my head in. I just gotta say it out aloud (on paper)

How would Kim be feeling that Adam doesnt want to come to the GC to live with her and his toddler?

Dunno about you all, but no one in their right-mind would choose playing football in another state over seeing their partner and child every day/night. Something just does not add up. If i was kim id be filthy with Adam for not wanting to take that option of moving to GC to be with her and his toddler. The fact that he would choose to play football in another state and be happy with flying up and down 3 days a week to see his child bothers me.

Dunno how many of you have toddlers, but i have one, and i dont think i could go a week without seeing him let alone a year. The help that your partner needs is immense. I can tell you right now, my wife would be filthy with me if i had the chance to play in the same state and see my child and i chose not to do so.

There is a missing piece to this puzzle that only the club and player know and the media/fans do not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should just try...

On-trade 11 and Phillips to the Hawks for Gunston and a future third. High price over all but fu** it, we've got to salvage this.

Edit: Forgot we're strictly dumping salaries 😭
Rather use 11 then get Gunston

Didn’t AT say he thought it was bad people were focusing on his moments instead supporting his wife’s decision to go to Queensland? Then the talk of him wanting to spend 3 days a week up there! If he thinks she should be supported why doesn’t he just do it then?? I think pies where bending over backwards for him to see if they can make something work. Now they’re probably just sick of him. But the fan support is for Treloar??? Am I missing something here???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

To be fair though, some of those guys have psyche’s which would try the patience of Mother Theresa, much less a mere mortal.
Absolutely they would... However, Bucks also has a certain personality that rubs people the wrong way. Probably why he did not have many friends at the Pies for the 5-6 years of his arrival at the Pies as a player

Disagree completely. The club should not be giving running commentary on confidential negotiations about players and their immediate career futures, just to satisfy the public’s thirst for instant gratification.

At the end of the trade period.... sure. Explain yourselves.

it was implied that if that transaction occurred then the members deserve an explanation.

Something about the Treloar move smells fishy. There's 1 thing that i cant stop thinking about that has been doing my head in. I just gotta say it out aloud (on paper)

How would Kim be feeling that Adam doesnt want to come to the GC to live with her and his toddler?

Dunno about you all, but no one in their right-mind would choose playing football in another state over seeing their partner and child every day/night. Something just does not add up. If i was kim id be filthy with Adam for not wanting to take that option of moving to GC to be with her and his toddler. The fact that he would choose to play football in another state and be happy with flying up and down 3 days a week to see his child bothers me.

Dunno how many of you have toddlers, but i have one, and i dont think i could go a week without seeing him let alone a year. The help that your partner needs is immense. I can tell you right now, my wife would be filthy with me if i had the chance to play in the same state and see my child and i chose not to do so.

There is a missing piece to this puzzle that only the club and player know and the media/fans do not.

He also has a gf which he brought with him to the Pies prior to Kim. That’s all I’m saying.

Likely she sees Qld as a temporary move, 1 year contract. If Adz went up there stuffs plans to come back to Melb

Absolutely they would... However, Bucks also has a certain personality that rubs people the wrong way. Probably why he did not have many friends at the Pies for the 5-6 years of his arrival at the Pies as a player
He apparently has something in common according to our first time poster they were both called FIGJAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back