List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.

Thank god this trade period is over. We were aggressive as bucks said we would be. Only I thought it was to improve the list.

No doubts about it, this is a huge loss both in terms or players and more importantly culture

Just to clear it up for you, when you go fishing and you catch a fish it smells especially from the head young fellow. Just like our club it needs to be chopped.
Try fishing one day, youngster get of yr x box

To clear it up for you...

The fish rots from the head is a saying thats been around for 100 years.

The fish smells from the head saying has been around since your post 10 minutes ago! (You should back away quietly)

P.s. you're youngster xbox call about me is ignorant at best... (I still remember the launch of the commodore 64).

So we basicly got pick 14 and a future second and lost 26, 33 and 42 this year, is that right?
Already forgotten Treloar, Phillips, and Stevo?

maybe we can package next years first and 14 to get lower plus some later.

Keep it big chance it's top 3.

Will be hard to come back from this.

Treloar traded out basically for a future 2nd, which is in turn negated in terms of value in the trade by the 526 DVI points deficit in the other pick swap we've done with them.

If this is all true then we've essentially given him away for nothing when you balance out the two trades. Seriously Ned Guy is a total ****wit.

What sort of meaningful, group action, can we take to show the club we are all ****ing disgusted with what they've just forced on us?

The sacking of Ned Guy IMO is not enough, we need to look higher... Sorry Ed but you have to go you absolute ****ing moron.

This is inexcusable.

I'll have to force myself to tune in at 8.20 on Fox for a bit of comic relief. Why did Ned agree to go on, he should be waiting in line at the airport now for the first flight to Siberia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So question, just asking for a friend who doesn't whinge about everything and has a sense of reality so isn't on here. With our cap issues now resolved considering we only needed to get rid of 1 for next year and we got rid of 3, someone we didn't rate in our best 22 (Phillips) someone who has no work ethic and we can't see developing (Stephenson) and someone who our leadership group don't rate as he's a selfish front runner (Treloar). Once you all calm down what are your thoughts for a potential 2020 - 2022 list changes of:

Treloar
Stephenson
Phillips
Bosenavulagi
Pick 39
Losing one of Moore, Grundy, DeGoey

For

Pick 14
Future 2nd Round
Pick 65
Pick 70
Retaining Moore, Grundy, DeGoey, Daicos, Mihochek
And the ability to be able to sign one of Patrick Cripps/Marcus Bontempelli/Zach Merrett/Josh Kelly

Considering the position we were in prior to this trade period, you can look at it as we got screwed, or you can look at it as we'd have been screwed for the next 4 years. I personally would take the we have been screwed but are now in a position to rebuild and recruit but then I'd prefer to only be a rabble and sh*t for a year or two, I understand majority of you would rather us constantly be in that position because it gives you a reason to continue to melt down and be negative, what a life!
We're getting Cripps? Where do i sign

So we end up losing 3 players, gain one second round pick and end up with pick 14 and 16, then nothing until pick 42?

That ain't winning!

How bad does it feel?

But the bigger question is how did the club allow this to occur? How come we signed Grundy to the contract he signed?

I’ve moved beyond angry.

I want Ed to stand down immediately.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

So question, just asking for a friend who doesn't whinge about everything and has a sense of reality so isn't on here. With our cap issues now resolved considering we only needed to get rid of 1 for next year and we got rid of 3, someone we didn't rate in our best 22 (Phillips) someone who has no work ethic and we can't see developing (Stephenson) and someone who our leadership group don't rate as he's a selfish front runner (Treloar). Once you all calm down what are your thoughts for a potential 2020 - 2022 list changes of:

Treloar
Stephenson
Phillips
Bosenavulagi
Pick 39
Losing one of Moore, Grundy, DeGoey

For

Pick 14
Future 2nd Round
Pick 65
Pick 70
Retaining Moore, Grundy, DeGoey, Daicos, Mihochek
And the ability to be able to sign one of Patrick Cripps/Marcus Bontempelli/Zach Merrett/Josh Kelly

Considering the position we were in prior to this trade period, you can look at it as we got screwed, or you can look at it as we'd have been screwed for the next 4 years. I personally would take the we have been screwed but are now in a position to rebuild and recruit but then I'd prefer to only be a rabble and sh*t for a year or two, I understand majority of you would rather us constantly be in that position because it gives you a reason to continue to melt down and be negative, what a life!
Why the f#ck would a player from another club want to come to this $hit show.!

Have Pick 14 and 17
May need them as the Herald Sun reporting:

Rivals are analysing the intriguing athletic testing of Collingwood’s NGA recruit Reef McInnes after he peeled off the fastest 20m sprint time of any players across Australia.

McInnes is eligible for the Pies in their Oakleigh zone because his mother was born in the Philippines, with Collingwood already recruiting players of Fijian and Ghanaian heritage.

The 193cm inside midfielder could follow in the footsteps of Pies NGA recruits Isaac Quaynor and Atu Bosenavulagi, with predictions he could be selected around pick 15-25 in December’s national draft.

He played in a NAB League premiership with Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson last year for Oakleigh Chargers and will turn 18 on December 12, three days after the national draft.

But amid his slashing 2.80sec time for the 20m dash, he was also last in the 2km time trial so needs to work on his fitness.

So... do we actually have any points for Reef now....?

No we don't, unless someone else bids on him at pick 15 or earlier.

We have not strengthened our position in this draft, or made it any easier to match bids on Reef or Nick Daicos. Seriously every single word that's come out of Buck's and Ned's mouth has been complete and utter bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back