Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I gather from catching up on this thread is we are after Darren Jarman?

Darren-Jarman.jpg

Certainly fills the void in the forward line...

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-16_20-31-9.png
    upload_2014-9-16_20-31-9.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 6

Think it was a 2012 legends game in Adelaide, SA v Vic, there's another one of him and Ricciuto celebrating. Ricciuto looks older, but in fair nick. Jarman, well, there are two whole bays of crowd hidden by just his left thigh...
Is that his....ummmm.......poking out?

Jazzy Grant and Bonts needs to ask him how to beef up. I am sure Jars could give them a few pointers, I bet gym work isn't his way.
Decades of knocking back Farmers Unions, West Ends and Balfours pies.

The Croweater diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get back to trades and list management now?
That's my job bitch.

Hawks have plenty of soft players. They have also have a lot who aren't calm under pressure but are so good at finding space that they are rarely under pressure.
Not true. Hawks don't have soft players. There's a difference between an outside player and a soft player, which is what people get confused when calling Higgins soft. If you want to see soft players, then look at Melbourne. They're S-A-W-F-T SAWFT!

He'll be a pies player. Lock it in.

Where does that leave Jesse White then? And with Clark out of the square, Cloke will dominate across half forward, without the pressure of kicking all the goals. I know we went through all this last year, and after seeing White play against us late in the season I formed the opinionhe was not worth pursuing, but is he any benefit as a big body in the fwd line until we get some young KPFs into the system, for a season or two? If he came cheap, that is.

That's my job bitch.

Not true. Hawks don't have soft players. There's a difference between an outside player and a soft player, which is what people get confused when calling Higgins soft. If you want to see soft players, then look at Melbourne. They're S-A-W-F-T SAWFT!
tumblr_mtlhli12t31qc5b42o3_250.gif

Where does that leave Jesse White then? And with Clark out of the square, Cloke will dominate across half forward, without the pressure of kicking all the goals. I know we went through all this last year, and after seeing White play against us late in the season I formed the opinionhe was not worth pursuing, but is he any benefit as a big body in the fwd line until we get some young KPFs into the system, for a season or two? If he came cheap, that is.

He doesn't play big though. He prefers to use his speed and get on his own IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back