Strategy Trade and List Management thread 2.(...the waiting for the hammer to fall edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies I know it's probably the wrong thread... but what would be the penalty for Crameri if he suited up on Saturday? How much longer would the ban be? I'd love to see the melts on the Swans supporters if he ran out on to the ground...

Apologies I know it's probably the wrong thread... but what would be the penalty for Crameri if he suited up on Saturday? How much longer would the ban be? I'd love to see the melts on the Swans supporters if he ran out on to the ground...
2 year ban would be his punishment lol

In English soccer teams have accidentally fielded an ineligible player and been chucked out of competitions. So if I was a betting man I'd say it's unlikely that Crammers will play on Sat.

If Goldstein were available, it would be stupid not to be interested.

Old my arse. He's 28 years old, he's been one of the best ruckman in the competition over the last 3-4 years, our premiership window's open and there are some people complaining about his age? Really? Even for his supposedly down season, he's still 6th in the player ratings this year, right behind Bont.

Hawthorn paid two first rounders for a 27 year old Shaun Burgoyne and look what that's gotten them. Collingwood traded their first rounder for a 29 year old Darren Jolly and he proved to be the difference when they won the grand final. The idea of passing on high quality players because of their age is outrageous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I post here rarely, and this is opinion flavoured with a liberal dashing of intuition, but just need to say Bonts1000 seems a clear troll. Anyone who tries to stir up trouble amongst Bulldog supporters days before a GF couldn't give two shits about us. Very recent join date... Just ban him now, or, if we're feeling unnecessarily democratic, put him on ignore. I'm not sullying this special weekend for anyone or anything. I feel better already. Go Dogs :)

So you believe we would take Ben Newton ?
Guessing your comment to me was deleted by the admins
This is a trade and list management , we talk about every single player in the league that gets delisted

Many of us have met VD in person.... Seen his trembly white board moments. Talked to him at Bulldogs training, he isn't a Dees man, although he does work at Casey.
That may change from one red white and blue to another red white and blue

I post here rarely, and this is opinion flavoured with a liberal dashing of intuition, but just need to say Bonts1000 seems a clear troll. Anyone who tries to stir up trouble amongst Bulldog supporters days before a GF couldn't give two shits about us. Very recent join date... Just ban him now, or, if we're feeling unnecessarily democratic, put him on ignore. I'm not sullying this special weekend for anyone or anything. I feel better already. Go Dogs :)

Has crossed my mind before. If one poster is put on ignore by enough people does that not indicate the forum would better off without that poster

Has crossed my mind before. If one poster is put on ignore by enough people does that not indicate the forum would better off without that poster
That's a really good point. I'd think that if you have lots of ignores from your own supporters on your own board it would suggest somethings not right.

Took two posts before I put him on ignore.

Back to the main event. If Honey is staying, that doesn't bode well for Hrovat?

Took two posts before I put him on ignore.

Back to the main event. If Honey is staying, that doesn't bode well for Hrovat?
Hrovat will probably go if he has any brains - he should have gone last year.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but it would surprise me if Bev didn't see a bit of himself (as a player) in Mitch Honeychurch. I can see similarities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back