Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

someone who watches these ghastly organisations play, please tell me, are Crozier and Trengove going to figure in our best side next year?
I think both will walk in and make us a better side.

Surely a draft swap only for crozier

Crozier & Trengove v Stringer
Coming off Cloke v Hamling is underwhelming (I’m looking at it simplistically I know) but will wait and see what else we have planned

Too much IMO

Hard to find a good match though with the picks we are free have

How about pick 26 for Freos 2018 3rd round & Crozier

Just a pick swap. 39 for crozier and 55 is the closest we can get right now, but who knows what other picks we might acquire in the stringer trade.

Crozier is quick, excellent overhead and skilled. Doesn't find the footy so much, but we have dudes for that.

Nice pick up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to remember back in draft years a few close watches of junior footy on this board thought he may have been a better choice than Clay Smith.

Just a pick swap. 39 for crozier and 55 is the closest we can get right now, but who knows what other picks we might acquire in the stringer trade.

Crozier is quick, excellent overhead and skilled. Doesn't find the footy so much, but we have dudes for that.

Nice pick up.
Forgot we had a 3rd rounder (it’s the 4th we gave away)

Yep - I’d do that trade.

Prob nothing to it but whisper on the MB that Haynes may want out.

One of my favourite players outside the kennel, if he was available would love him in the RWB.
There have been rumours for a couple of weeks that he had agreed in principle to request a trade to the Saints.

thanks. what sort of a player will Crozier be?

He can play both ends but you want to keep him in the forward line and work him up the ground.

Sad to see him go since this year was probably Crozier's best year at our club IMO playing nearly every game - he's a versatile player. Strong mark, fast pace, big tackler and has a big / dead shot kick. He was our best pressure forward this year which says a lot about his work rate off the ball too. He should be a good get for you guys considering he's starting to play some consistently good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back