Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this stringer thing was broken I was told that this wasn't done with the view of anything in the pipeline, just bad luck.

Now that doesn't mean that we haven't worked these last few weeks on looking at being in a "big fish" tbh I doubt we will this year.

Most likely work out our salary cap space for 2018 and moving forward and re load next year.

When this stringer thing was broken I was told that this wasn't done with the view of anything in the pipeline, just bad luck.

Now that doesn't mean that we haven't worked these last few weeks on looking at being in a "big fish" tbh I doubt we will this year.

Most likely work out our salary cap space for 2018 and moving forward and re load next year.

What I love is this idea of loading up or getting a 'war chest' for massive trades in future years. It's garbage.

Last year showed that the time is now. You get what you need now and you don't wait.

Norf apparently have a war chest and they'll get stuff all.

There are people in this world that are not that bright and you my friend are one of them.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.

Firstly at no point did the post you responded to say anything at all about trading Stringer to GWS. What the post suggested was using the compensation we receive from trading Stringer (which will be to a Victorian club) and packaging that up with our current pick in the 2017 draft, which is number 9, and using that to trade with GWS for Haynes. So in case your pea sized brain still does not get it, that will mean giving GWS two quality DRAFT PICKS and in return the Bulldogs get Haynes.

This is GOLD!!!! PMSL... Best response i've read in a long time my friend.... lol... Thanks for making me laugh!
Cheers from Geelong Boys & Best of luck with the upcoming Trade Frenzy.

I could take your having a go more seriously if you could come up with something more original than quoting a lame, 20+ year old line from a kid's movie.

I'm not here to get into an argument so all I will say is yes I did quote a 20 year old movie but nothing summed up better how moronic your post was. Good day sir

There are people in this world that are not that bright and you my friend are one of them.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.

Firstly at no point did the post you responded to say anything at all about trading Stringer to GWS. What the post suggested was using the compensation we receive from trading Stringer (which will be to a Victorian club) and packaging that up with our current pick in the 2017 draft, which is number 9, and using that to trade with GWS for Haynes. So in case your pea sized brain still does not get it, that will mean giving GWS two quality DRAFT PICKS and in return the Bulldogs get Haynes.

Haha! This made me laugh. Epic rant that would make Sam Newman proud. To be fair to Total Football, he's a good poster and knows his footy, probably just doesn't have time to read every post properly.

Goodbye sweet prince, you were too beautiful for this game. A misunderstood artiste of the paddock.
So many fond memories of the enigma. Like this one
LanceFranklin_1280x720.jpg

Jarrad Grant (right) gets in the face of Buddy Franklin following a rare miss from the former Hawk now Swan

I'm not here to get into an argument so all I will say is yes I did quote a 20 year old movie but nothing summed up better how moronic your post was. Good day sir
So if you were here for an argument you would have said worse than he has a pea sized brain etc? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But to lay this to rest, everyone misreads things every now and then so to Total Football or whatever his name was I forgive you for your brain fart.
Good on you mate. We all make mistakes.
Let's hope TF in turn forgives you for your outburst of ad hominem trade rage.

Hold on...Hold the **** on LOL

So you post a big diatribe on the lack of intelligence of a poster, which could just as easily have been him miss reading the post, that's what i thought he did so ignored his post. Not even going to get into why some find others imaginary trade deals so personally insulting, regardless.

It was not even close to the dumbest thing i have ever read on these forums. Not to mention that if your post wasn't playing the man i don't know what is.

Did you just watch that film and were looking for a post to post it on? Because you overshoot the requirements for a correction by a country mile.

More likely you have a massive chip on your shoulder against that poster. Must have been a brutal 13 prior post war you had. Or did you forget, or perhaps need your dupe account to get that feather off of your chest? pretty piss weak.

But to then turn around and say "I am not here to have an argument" after your post!

Walk up to someone on the street, slap them in the face, then tell them "look, i am not here to start an argument" See how that goes for ya.

Honestly. There are people in this world that are not that bright and you my friend are one of them.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in you illogical response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back