Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens with Jake now? He is almost certainly not playing with us next year, who will take him on now after this article from his ex missus.
Perhaps he may reconsider the "won't leave Victoria" stance. The heat on the Gold Coast might be a bit more comfortable than the heat heading his way down here.

Thanks for the replies.

So the current two retirements and one delisting cover that.

Stringer trade and delisting Honeychurch covers Trengove and Cozier.

Say we find 2 other good trades - what do we do?

Crameri covers one spot, but not the other.

Oh, and bookmark this. I can feel something in my waters that Stringer won't be our only surprise i.e. someone else will want out.

If we get Impey it means Crameri is gone unless we move on someone else contracted.

Out: Boyd, Murphy, Hamilton, Stringer, Honeychurch, Crameri
In: 3 draft picks (including upgrade of Roarke), Trengove, Impey, Crozier

Only going in with 2 live picks would mean a 2018 pick for Stringer would be wanted imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the replies.

Oh, and bookmark this. I can feel something in my waters that Stringer won't be our only surprise i.e. someone else will want out.

Maybe with Stringer gone, the rest of the playing group breaths a sigh of relief?

Thanks for the replies.

Campbell makes sense to move. Especially if Bevo thinks English is ready for games. Roughy, English, Toyd and Trengove as backups, maybe a rookie listed ruck. Not a fan of moving Trengove from the backline, but it'd be very Bevo

Campbell makes sense to move. Especially if Bevo thinks English is ready for games. Roughy, English, Toyd and Trengove as backups, maybe a rookie listed ruck. Not a fan of moving Trengove from the backline, but it'd be very Bevo

Campbell is contracted for next year, but you wouldn't think he'd be on big money.

Asked on the Port board what Impey was like. General consensus is that he has real pace which we lack but really burns the ball which we don't lack.

Interesting to see what happens with him.

Hold on...Hold the **** on LOL

So you post a big diatribe on the lack of intelligence of a poster, which could just as easily have been him miss reading the post, that's what i thought he did so ignored his post. Not even going to get into why some find others imaginary trade deals so personally insulting, regardless.

It was not even close to the dumbest thing i have ever read on these forums. Not to mention that if your post wasn't playing the man i don't know what is.

Did you just watch that film and were looking for a post to post it on? Because you overshoot the requirements for a correction by a country mile.

More likely you have a massive chip on your shoulder against that poster. Must have been a brutal 13 prior post war you had. Or did you forget, or perhaps need your dupe account to get that feather off of your chest? pretty piss weak.

But to then turn around and say "I am not here to have an argument" after your post!

Walk up to someone on the street, slap them in the face, then tell them "look, i am not here to start an argument" See how that goes for ya.

Honestly. There are people in this world that are not that bright and you my friend are one of them.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in you illogical response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.
the dude is an sen listener. he would not remember the name of the said teenage movie. lol

Thanks for the replies.

LH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back