Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the matchup numbers from that day (matchups are defined as who is on who at the previous stoppage)...

View attachment 1827275

Smith was the biggest liability against him, 28 minutes for just 3 disposals and not 1 contested.
Otherwise known as the day I jumped off the smith was being burnt by the club by not playing him as a starting mid train.

Happy deals are getting done, in some way shape or form someone else's F3 will come back in eventually.

Harmes plays round one next year lol.

He would've played nearly every game this year too.

Where does this leave West? He is not a small forward.
I think West does need to get given a spot in the midfield rotation. However, I have no issue with his role being a combination of forward and mid. He is excellent bringing the ball to ground and winning one on one body to body contests when he plays forward. Decent pressure considering his pace is meh.

If west builds his endurance, no one will be edging him out. He’s too good

HUN has the following draft order at this stage (exc. Suns academy).

1. Reid WC
2, 3. mckercher & Duursma Roos
4. Watson Hawks
5. Sanders Dogs

Thoughts if we end up with Sanders?

I like that Power is a hardass, but at the same time, he who trades with Dodos should look to it that he himself does not become a Dodo.

That being said, trading out our own first and third next year - were there any accountability at this club I would be asking for it, if things go south.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that Power is a hardass, but at the same time, he who trades with Dodos should look to it that he himself does not become a Dodo.

That being said, trading out our own first and third next year - were there any accountability at this club I would be asking for it, if things go south.
Geez I just realised that. F1 & F3 both gone.

The club is really banking on rocketing back up the ladder next season and haven't even got a coaching structure in place.

I like that we are getting sh!t done early and aren't pissing around trying to get pick 117 back in our deals. Sends out a message that we won't feck about and hold deals up.

We can now start looking at our list and making decisions on some of our non-contracted players.

I would love it if our coaching line up would get settled as quickly as these trades now but given it's taken this long for f@ck all to happen, I'm not going to hold my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back