Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourite things on this website is shlubs on iPhones saying cosplay recruiter stuff like “can absolutely tell you right now” lol
The trade board is hilarious for this, so many think they’re actually doing the negotiations rather than just discussing the possibilities.

Looking forward to cats fans and their condescending attitudes proliferating our board with their grandiose trade imaginings and the expectation we should be grateful to get anything at all from them.

After all everyone knows a cats player is always worth two of any other clubs as they were chosen by the almighty Stephen Wells which instantly makes them champions.

We won't be giving up a future first, i can almost guarantee that.

Didn't with Ollie Henry and Tanner Bruhn (who were both OOC and nominated Geelong), we won't do it with Smith either.

He's OOC, this years first (where Doggies don't have a first) and future 2nd is more than enough.
Anything otherwise is just bluster.

Deal will get done.

Cool.

Happy for Smith to go to North or West Coast in the draft or PSD I really don't give a s*** and hope our club feels the same way. We owe your club nothing and I'll be damned if I want my club to be just strengthening your club.

It's got nothing to do with Doggies or how their list management goes (one of the better clubs to deal with for sure)
It has, however, got everything to do with Mackie who valued Ratugolea as a first round pick. Typical Geelong flog.

Because Battle isn’t worth what Hawthorn are offering, let alone what we’d need to offer to shift his interest.

Be interesting to see how deliriously happy they all are at Hawthorn when a few big money recruits come in and the others crack it because they're not getting even close. Always happens...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English out Buss in. Lobb to ruck
Buku out O'donnell/ Keath in
VDM out sanders in
Garcia out Macrae in.
Coffield out Freijah in as sub

All well and good to have pace VDM but his pace has added nothing to the team for 21 weeks.

We won't be giving up a future first, i can almost guarantee that.

Didn't with Ollie Henry and Tanner Bruhn (who were both OOC and nominated Geelong), we won't do it with Smith either.

He's OOC, this years first (where Doggies don't have a first) and future 2nd is more than enough.
Anything otherwise is just bluster.

Deal will get done.
I
I can absolutely tell you right now that two firsts with Mackie/Wells in charge is not going to happen for an OOC Smith coming off an ACL.

I could see: 2024 first and a future second?
Maybe even 2024 first and two future 2nds (they could be two very good 2nd rounders) with a bit of haggling from Sam Power?
Sure i could see that.

But the idea of 2 firsts with where Cats are heading into rebuild/retool? (that started this year) Nah!
I'll be willing to put my BF profile on that not happening.

It's got nothing to do with Doggies or how their list management goes (one of the better clubs to deal with for sure)
But this is just Baz's current value.
Had he played this year at a high level i'd be right there with you on two firsts.
So, are you Mackie or Wells?

And does the club know you're doing deals on BF on their time?

Maybe we should dob you in 😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back