Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently every player moving clubs is part of one single MEGA trade.

So nothing will happen until 7:29pm.

I suggest everyone log off until then. 😉
Adam Cooney has taken Dillon hostage and has said only Mega trades are allowed and he has to tick them off for stupidity for it to be approved

So we might end up trading whatever we get for Macrae and Daniel(s) -> Kennedy and XOH

From a list management perspective, the INs are younger than the OUTs and we save what? A million per year over the next 2-3 years?

I mean, yeah, OK. The coaches input here is the main thing -> there is not much use having highly paid players in the VFL most weeks and then retiring at the end of their contracts. Not good for the club or for those players

So we might end up trading whatever we get for Macrae and Daniel(s) -> Kennedy and XOH

From a list management perspective, the incomings are younger than the outgoings and we save what? A million a year over the next 2-3 years?

I mean, yeah, OK. The coaches input here is the main thing -> there is not much use having highly paid players in the VFL most weeks and then retiring at theend of their contracts. Not good for the club or for those players
Would rather take 25 to the draft and get XOH for **** all next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about 2017? 2018? 2019? 2020? 2021 Grand Final itself? 2022? 2023? 2024?
What do you define as sh1t then?
Not making finals?
Not wining the flag? You do realise that we have a 1 in 18 chance every year right.

We have played in the finals in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2024. I reckon North fans would love that but we are really sh1t

Would rather take 25 to the draft and get XOH for **** all next year

well, maybe. Wouldnt have a clue about the quality of the draft at that pick, and also know f'all about XOH.

I presume if we are prepared to pay 25 for him, (with perhaps something a little later coming back), then he will be given a good run next year, perhaps instead of one of the 'the usual suspects' as a small forward.

We generally give players we trade in enough games to prove they arent worthy than the other way around.

So making the GF in 2021 is a sign of sh1tness?

WOW
Ignoring the post you were replying to in the last 10 seasons:
Richmond have won 3 flags
The following have won 1 flag
Hawthorn
Western Bulldogs (Plus a GF)
Melbourne
Geelong (Plus a GF)
West Coast
Collingwood (Plus a GF)
Brisbane

So in a highly competitive Draft/Trade of players and picks across a couple of seasons Salary cap league of 18 teams we are one of 3 teams who have one a Premiership and made a Grand Final and one of 8 who have won a Premiership.

Yeah we are shyte, like 17 other teams other than the Tiges, just mildly less shyte than the 10 clubs who have won squat

I look forward to you changing your mind and agreeing with me in 12 months. And frothing worse than I ever have.

How many times have you called for the coach to be sacked now?

Nah.

Plenty of times I've wanted us to move on from the coach, but I have a say and move on.

I can't be bothered bitching and moaning about every move the club makes, it exhausting. When the season is done, hope is restored again. Every year.

To me, following the club and the game is an escape, it's not something which makes me miserable. If it was, I wouldn't bother with the club or the game. It is a game, a game. A game that should be give people joy. Ups and downs, yes, but joy.

Life is too short. So what will be will be today.

You mean this bloke? Now I think you are talking crap (pun intended)

View attachment 2144014

Look how he dodges a block and gets the pill..

jim carrey hug GIF by Team Coco

The guy is elite. 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back