Trade Discussion 2009 - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should I keep Krakouer or J. Reiwoldt???

It's a tough one mate. Both have high be's

Krak's is a lot higher...From reports Riewoldt dominated VFL so maybe he'll be alright? The problem with Riewoldt is he has the opposition best defender every week, tough ask for the guy.

On the other hand Krak is starting to get a tag. Up to you really, make what you will from what I've said, good luck :)

Hold onto them mate - you will want them in round 22.

Sure Dalsanto would of been a great pick from the start, but IMO he wont keep it up - look what happened when he got the tag last week (something which i see occurring alot more). I still only see a 95 average for the year, which would mean an average of just under 90 from now on (hardly premium). There are much better options - id say hold rich and wait for cross, kane, thompson, even swan/ablett etc to bottom out and pick one of them up - players who are more consistent, less prone to getting tagged, and have been a true premium for a number of years (dalsanto only ever been premium in 2006). All IMO though.
yep thanks lakey just keep tellin the newbs what to do..

Outburst, This is my first of doing Dream Team so yes I have no idea on who to keep - wouldve been much easier for you to answer the question instead of being jerk
Mate, alot of people here play this game very competitively - even to win the car - thus you cant expect to just be spoonfed answers. Get onto tooserious.net and have a look at some player prices and breakevens = not only of jroo/krak but of the players you plan to upgrade him too. Is the gap between krak and your upgrade target likely to get smaller or bigger in the coming weeks? Is the gap between jroo and another of your upgrade targets likely to get smaller or bigger in the coming weeks? Have a read on the richmond board and see whether he's likely to come back into the team this week.

This will get your well on your way to finding the answer.

I dont mind waiting another week for broughtn, but ill be hella pissed if he is a late inclusion and i miss out on his 75k price tag. seriously though, youd think hed get a gig before de boer. the guy cant even kick. eugh.

friekenn harvey.

I dont mind waiting another week for broughtn, but ill be hella pissed if he is a late inclusion and i miss out on his 75k price tag. seriously though, youd think hed get a gig before de boer. the guy cant even kick. eugh.

friekenn harvey.

they are totally different players. ones an onballer and one plays in the defence. your statment makes no sense at all.

Beams or MBrown to Sidebottom???, i will be trading both in the next two weeks but there seems no options for a good downgrade for either one next week, ballantyne/munston?? thoughts

Just a slight change for me I will downgrade Houlihan for Broughton instead of Hill and then upgrage Hill for Goddard next week.

Lucas for Sidebottom and I can upgrade Brown to Giansiracusa next week.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to trade out Barham for Davenport to acquire some quick cash ($80,000) to fund my re-trade in of Ablett next week, but now am presented with a new - albeit more risky - option in Beau Muston. He has a terrible injury history, but he's highly rated and i believe if he stays fit he can be a decent DT'er as a bench backup.

The way i see it is Davenport will most likely be omitted this week or the next given both Salopek and Carr are now back from injury, and the reason behind my trade is that i'm hoping the player i bring in will also be a suitable emergency backup bench player that will play most games in case i'm hit with another midfield injury (please god, no!).

I already have Beams on the bench, but he lost his spot this week, so i now have doubts over whether he can cement his spot in the Pies side. Plus, i'm faced with the real chance Tuck will be omitted this week. :(

So, Davenport or Muston?

Any help would be much appreciated. :thumbsu: :)

Was going to trade out Barham for Davenport to acquire some quick cash ($80,000) to fund my re-trade in of Ablett next week, but now am presented with a new - albeit more risky - option in Beau Muston. He has a terrible injury history, but he's highly rated and i believe if he stays fit he can be a decent DT'er as a bench backup.

The way i see it is Davenport will most likely be omitted this week or the next given both Salopek and Carr are now back from injury, and the reason behind my trade is that i'm hoping the player i bring in will also be a suitable emergency backup bench player that will play most games in case i'm hit with another midfield injury (please god, no!).

I already have Beams on the bench, but he lost his spot this week, so i now have doubts over whether he can cement his spot in the Pies side. Plus, i'm faced with the real chance Tuck will be omitted this week. :(

So, Davenport or Muston?

what about swift from west coast should come in later on in the season for cover

trades this week:

krakour > Steve Johnson
Houlihan > Grimes

I have some huge problems in the forward line.

I am going to trade MBrown to Sidebottom (will give me a bank of 106k), but am very unsure of who to upgrade after that.

My biggest problems lie in the forwards with Krak, Fev, Monfries dropping in price and having to play Brown with Didak still out.

Another option I have is to trade Krakouer (bank of 190k), Fev (bank of 340k) or Monfries (bank of 200k) to Sidebottom instead to get some extra cash and to save one of these 3 dropping any more in price and to allow MBrown to increase the little that he still might (unsure of his BE)

The other places I need upgrades are TTuck in the Midfield, and a couple of rookies in the backs.

So my questions are, who should I trade for Sidebottom?

Who should I upgrade, and to who?

I could get Pav if I do Krak>Sidey then Monfries>Pav but I'm not sure of his price tag. I could settle for someone like Gia, ROK or Buddy but am unsure of all of these players' form.

So, Davenport or Muston?

Yeah trade in Muston, before he is even named in the team let alone played a game :thumbsu:

they are totally different players. ones an onballer and one plays in the defence. your statment makes no sense at all.

Im sorry... who was the inclusion for Broughten?
Headland. yes.
I'd be surprised if he takes up Broughten's role, where as dropping DeBoer for him would have made much more sense.
Hence, my statement.

With Grima being named at half-back would that mean he has good job security, who could possibly replace him? Pratt? What about his scoring potential?

i think alot of people are going to have to do houlihan to grimes this week if they dont have back up for him , plus from what people are saying , unless he comes out and kills it, he wont earn to much cash, houlihan that is

i think im going to do this trade as petrenko is out, and dont have anyone else

my question is, that because there is no downgradable target for petrenko atm, should i be looking at offloading say m brown or taylor walker this week or do the broughten downgrade hoping he gets a gig next week and doesnt get the call up this week.

keeping in mind that i have 14 trades left - houlihan will make it 13

Roger Hayden(7th Back) > Jack Grimes
Kurt Tippet(2nd Ruck) > Darren Jolly

Worth the risk? Hayden hasnt been playing the defensive sweeper role I drafted him in to play, has a 108 BE as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back